Turlock Man Suspected Of Lighting Neighbor’s RV On Fire
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – A Turlock man is under arrest on charges he set fire to his neighbor’s RV – while three were people inside.
Investigators say that deputies were called to the 400 block of N. Verduga Road Sunday morning on a reported disturbance. Apparently, some sort of argument escalated to the point where a man lit his neighbor’s RV trailer and an outbuilding on fire.
According to the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department, the man – 51-year-old Turlock resident George Nazar – lit the trailer on fire while three people were still inside.
The people inside were able to get out unharmed. However, both the trailer and outbuilding burned to the ground, deputies say.
Nazar is said to have gone back to his home after lighting the fires. Deputies were able to call him and get him to surrender a little while later.
Nazar was later booked at Stanislaus County Jail on three attempted murder charges, plus arson charges.