Some Good News: Renovations Begin Friday On Sacramento International Airport’s Terminal A
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – If you are traveling through Sacramento International’s Terminal A you might notice some changes. This Friday a $3 million remodel on the food court will begin. When it’s complete in Spring of 2015, the project will bring in six new restaurants, including Paesanos, Squeeze Inn and at least one other Sacramento-based eatery.
In the meantime, travelers can pick up food at other locations around Terminal A. Jet Box will offer grab-and-go sandwiches, salads and coffee on the first level of the terminal. Once you get past security you can grab a bite or a beer at True Burger, Mia Mozzarella, Peet’s and the SSP America.
This is welcome news for people who frequent Terminal A. Finally they will get the same experience people can expect in the newly remodeled Terminal B, which hosts several local restaurants.