Some Good News: Renovations Begin Friday On Sacramento International Airport’s Terminal A
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – If you are traveling through Sacramento International’s Terminal A you might notice some changes. This Friday a $3 million remodel on the food court will begin. When it’s complete in Spring of 2015, the project will bring in six new restaurants, including Paesanos, Squeeze Inn and at least one other Sacramento-based eatery.
In the meantime, travelers can pick up food at other locations around Terminal A. Jet Box will offer grab-and-go sandwiches, salads and coffee on the first level of the terminal. Once you get past security you can grab a bite or a beer at True Burger, Mia Mozzarella, Peet’s and the SSP America.
This is welcome news for people who frequent Terminal A. Finally they will get the same experience people can expect in the newly remodeled Terminal B, which hosts several local restaurants.