Man, 22, Stabbed To Death In Vacaville
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating the stabbing death of a 22-year-old man.
The man was driven to Vaca Valley Hospital by a friend just after 7 p.m. Thursday, according to the Vacaville Police Department. Hospital staff says the man had stab wound to his chest and was unresponsive when he arrived.
Despite lifesaving efforts, the man was soon pronounced dead at the hospital, police say.
Detectives later learned that the incident happened near Markham Avenue, north of Vineyard Valley Way. The scene is under investigation, detectives say.
The man is not being identified by police at this time.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call Detective Mark Ferreira at (707) 449-5258.