Man, 22, Stabbed To Death In Vacaville
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating the stabbing death of a 22-year-old man.
The man was driven to Vaca Valley Hospital by a friend just after 7 p.m. Thursday, according to the Vacaville Police Department. Hospital staff says the man had stab wound to his chest and was unresponsive when he arrived.
Despite lifesaving efforts, the man was soon pronounced dead at the hospital, police say.
Detectives later learned that the incident happened near Markham Avenue, north of Vineyard Valley Way. The scene is under investigation, detectives say.
The man is not being identified by police at this time.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call Detective Mark Ferreira at (707) 449-5258.