Man, 22, Stabbed To Death In Vacaville
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
VACAVILLE (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating the stabbing death of a 22-year-old man.
The man was driven to Vaca Valley Hospital by a friend just after 7 p.m. Thursday, according to the Vacaville Police Department. Hospital staff says the man had stab wound to his chest and was unresponsive when he arrived.
Despite lifesaving efforts, the man was soon pronounced dead at the hospital, police say.
Detectives later learned that the incident happened near Markham Avenue, north of Vineyard Valley Way. The scene is under investigation, detectives say.
The man is not being identified by police at this time.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call Detective Mark Ferreira at (707) 449-5258.