California Gun Restrictions Draw Criticism From Second Amendment Advocates
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — California lawmakers are trying to add a new set of gun restrictions that would allow families and law enforcement to take guns out of the hands of people they consider mentally ill.
If passed, it would give legislators more say in who is mentally stable enough to own a gun.
But gun advocates say AB1014 targets more than just our constitutional rights.