California Gun Restrictions Draw Criticism From Second Amendment Advocates
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — California lawmakers are trying to add a new set of gun restrictions that would allow families and law enforcement to take guns out of the hands of people they consider mentally ill.
If passed, it would give legislators more say in who is mentally stable enough to own a gun.
But gun advocates say AB1014 targets more than just our constitutional rights.