California Gun Restrictions Draw Criticism From Second Amendment Advocates
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — California lawmakers are trying to add a new set of gun restrictions that would allow families and law enforcement to take guns out of the hands of people they consider mentally ill.
If passed, it would give legislators more say in who is mentally stable enough to own a gun.
But gun advocates say AB1014 targets more than just our constitutional rights.