California Gun Restrictions Draw Criticism From Second Amendment Advocates
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — California lawmakers are trying to add a new set of gun restrictions that would allow families and law enforcement to take guns out of the hands of people they consider mentally ill.
If passed, it would give legislators more say in who is mentally stable enough to own a gun.
But gun advocates say AB1014 targets more than just our constitutional rights.