California Gun Restrictions Draw Criticism From Second Amendment Advocates
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — California lawmakers are trying to add a new set of gun restrictions that would allow families and law enforcement to take guns out of the hands of people they consider mentally ill.
If passed, it would give legislators more say in who is mentally stable enough to own a gun.
But gun advocates say AB1014 targets more than just our constitutional rights.