Police: Woodland Woman Says She Shot Husband
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating a homicide after a woman claims she shot her husband.
Just before 10 p.m. Sunday, Woodland Police say they were called to the 600 block of Knollwood Drive. Police say the woman called dispatchers and said she had shot her husband.
When officers arrived, they found the suspect — 59-year-old Susan Hoskins — on a front porch. Medical personnel soon entered and tried to treat the man, but he was soon pronounced dead at the scene.
Hoskins, who police note was cooperative with officers, was first taken to the Woodland Police Department for questioning before she was booked at Yolo County Jail on charges of murder and domestic violence.
Police ask anyone with more information to divulge about the incident to call Woodland Police at (530) 661-7800.