Police: Woodland Woman Says She Shot Husband
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating a homicide after a woman claims she shot her husband.
Just before 10 p.m. Sunday, Woodland Police say they were called to the 600 block of Knollwood Drive. Police say the woman called dispatchers and said she had shot her husband.
When officers arrived, they found the suspect — 59-year-old Susan Hoskins — on a front porch. Medical personnel soon entered and tried to treat the man, but he was soon pronounced dead at the scene.
Hoskins, who police note was cooperative with officers, was first taken to the Woodland Police Department for questioning before she was booked at Yolo County Jail on charges of murder and domestic violence.
Police ask anyone with more information to divulge about the incident to call Woodland Police at (530) 661-7800.