Police: Woodland Woman Says She Shot Husband
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating a homicide after a woman claims she shot her husband.
Just before 10 p.m. Sunday, Woodland Police say they were called to the 600 block of Knollwood Drive. Police say the woman called dispatchers and said she had shot her husband.
When officers arrived, they found the suspect — 59-year-old Susan Hoskins — on a front porch. Medical personnel soon entered and tried to treat the man, but he was soon pronounced dead at the scene.
Hoskins, who police note was cooperative with officers, was first taken to the Woodland Police Department for questioning before she was booked at Yolo County Jail on charges of murder and domestic violence.
Police ask anyone with more information to divulge about the incident to call Woodland Police at (530) 661-7800.