Police: Woodland Woman Says She Shot Husband
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Police are investigating a homicide after a woman claims she shot her husband.
Just before 10 p.m. Sunday, Woodland Police say they were called to the 600 block of Knollwood Drive. Police say the woman called dispatchers and said she had shot her husband.
When officers arrived, they found the suspect — 59-year-old Susan Hoskins — on a front porch. Medical personnel soon entered and tried to treat the man, but he was soon pronounced dead at the scene.
Hoskins, who police note was cooperative with officers, was first taken to the Woodland Police Department for questioning before she was booked at Yolo County Jail on charges of murder and domestic violence.
Police ask anyone with more information to divulge about the incident to call Woodland Police at (530) 661-7800.