Light Rail Train Hits Cyclist In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a light rail train has hit a bicyclist in South Sacramento.
The incident happened along the 2800 block of 47th Avenue, according to the Sacramento Police Department. Police say the bicyclist has been taken to the hospital and the injuries are not life-threatening.
Police say that traffic at 47th Avenue and 28th Street has restored.