Light Rail Train Hits Cyclist In South Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a light rail train has hit a bicyclist in South Sacramento.
The incident happened along the 2800 block of 47th Avenue, according to the Sacramento Police Department. Police say the bicyclist has been taken to the hospital and the injuries are not life-threatening.
Police say that traffic at 47th Avenue and 28th Street has restored.