At-Risk Man Missing In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are asking for help to find an at-risk missing man: Richard Sneed, 61, of Sacramento.
Sneed was last seen Monday at around 11 a.m. near the 2500 block of Northrop Avenue in Sacramento, according to a statement issued by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department. He is in danger because he suffers from dementia and is easily confused. He takes medication for his condition, which he is most likely not carrying.
Sneed is described as a black male adult, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. He has short grey hair and brown eyes. Richard was last seen wearing a navy blue shirt and grey pants, and is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with any information about Sneed’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.