At-Risk Man Missing In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are asking for help to find an at-risk missing man: Richard Sneed, 61, of Sacramento.
Sneed was last seen Monday at around 11 a.m. near the 2500 block of Northrop Avenue in Sacramento, according to a statement issued by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department. He is in danger because he suffers from dementia and is easily confused. He takes medication for his condition, which he is most likely not carrying.
Sneed is described as a black male adult, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. He has short grey hair and brown eyes. Richard was last seen wearing a navy blue shirt and grey pants, and is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with any information about Sneed’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.