At-Risk Man Missing In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are asking for help to find an at-risk missing man: Richard Sneed, 61, of Sacramento.
Sneed was last seen Monday at around 11 a.m. near the 2500 block of Northrop Avenue in Sacramento, according to a statement issued by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department. He is in danger because he suffers from dementia and is easily confused. He takes medication for his condition, which he is most likely not carrying.
Sneed is described as a black male adult, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. He has short grey hair and brown eyes. Richard was last seen wearing a navy blue shirt and grey pants, and is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with any information about Sneed’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.