At-Risk Man Missing In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are asking for help to find an at-risk missing man: Richard Sneed, 61, of Sacramento.
Sneed was last seen Monday at around 11 a.m. near the 2500 block of Northrop Avenue in Sacramento, according to a statement issued by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department. He is in danger because he suffers from dementia and is easily confused. He takes medication for his condition, which he is most likely not carrying.
Sneed is described as a black male adult, 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. He has short grey hair and brown eyes. Richard was last seen wearing a navy blue shirt and grey pants, and is believed to be on foot.
Anyone with any information about Sneed’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.