Suspected Sacramento Ebola Patient Test Results Negative
August 21, 2014 8:10 PM
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A patient in Sacramento has tested negative for Ebola.
The California Department of Public Health, Sacramento County Public Health and Kaiser Permanente officials were present at the announcement.