Suspected Sacramento Ebola Patient Test Results Negative
August 21, 2014 8:10 PM
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A patient in Sacramento has tested negative for Ebola.
The California Department of Public Health, Sacramento County Public Health and Kaiser Permanente officials were present at the announcement.