Suspected Sacramento Ebola Patient Test Results Negative
August 21, 2014 8:10 PM
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A patient in Sacramento has tested negative for Ebola.
The California Department of Public Health, Sacramento County Public Health and Kaiser Permanente officials were present at the announcement.