Suspected Sacramento Ebola Patient Test Results Negative
August 21, 2014 8:10 PM
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A patient in Sacramento has tested negative for Ebola.
The California Department of Public Health, Sacramento County Public Health and Kaiser Permanente officials were present at the announcement.