Suspected Sacramento Ebola Patient Test Results Negative
August 21, 2014 8:10 PM
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A patient in Sacramento has tested negative for Ebola.
The California Department of Public Health, Sacramento County Public Health and Kaiser Permanente officials were present at the announcement.