2 Injured In Shooting Near Fairfield Hospital
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) – Two men are recovering from gunshot wounds after a Friday night shooting that happened in a neighborhood just behind a hospital.
Fairfield Police say that two men walked into the Northbay Medical Center along Pennsylvania Avenue a little before 9 p.m. The men were suffering from gunshot wounds but are expected to survive their injuries.
The shooting reportedly happened on Dana Drive, just south of the hospital. Officers soon arrived in the neighborhood and reportedly found a large scene.
Detectives say that about 36 rounds were fired during the shooting. Numerous cars were found to have been hit in the gunfire, but no other victims were located.
No other details about the shooting, including what led up to it, have been released by police.
Anyone with more information to divulge to detectives is asked to call the Fairfield Police Department Major Crimes Unit at (707) 428-7600.