Amazon Hiring For 200+ New Full-Time Positions At Tracy Fulfillment Facility
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Amazon is looking for workers to fill more than 200 full-time positions at its fulfillment facility in Tracy.
“We are pleased that Amazon is continuing its already-significant investment in its Tracy fulfillment center,” said Senator Cathleen Galgiani, “Amazon’s expansion of its workforce by more than 200 jobs not only creates more opportunities for the community, but also represents exciting new economic growth, both for Tracy and for the many communities in the Central Valley.”
Tracy city leaders spent more than a year working to bring the 1.2 million-square-foot facility to the area. A sales tax incentive designed to lure large scale businesses, helped seal the deal.
The facility was expected to bring 1,000 jobs to the city. It was also expected to give the city a $1 million-per-year boost in tax revenue.
To apply for an opening, Amazon is referring people to the website www.workatamazonfulfillment.com.