Amazon Hiring For 200+ New Full-Time Positions At Tracy Fulfillment Facility
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Amazon is looking for workers to fill more than 200 full-time positions at its fulfillment facility in Tracy.
“We are pleased that Amazon is continuing its already-significant investment in its Tracy fulfillment center,” said Senator Cathleen Galgiani, “Amazon’s expansion of its workforce by more than 200 jobs not only creates more opportunities for the community, but also represents exciting new economic growth, both for Tracy and for the many communities in the Central Valley.”
Tracy city leaders spent more than a year working to bring the 1.2 million-square-foot facility to the area. A sales tax incentive designed to lure large scale businesses, helped seal the deal.
The facility was expected to bring 1,000 jobs to the city. It was also expected to give the city a $1 million-per-year boost in tax revenue.
To apply for an opening, Amazon is referring people to the website www.workatamazonfulfillment.com.