Amazon Hiring For 200+ New Full-Time Positions At Tracy Fulfillment Facility
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – Amazon is looking for workers to fill more than 200 full-time positions at its fulfillment facility in Tracy.
“We are pleased that Amazon is continuing its already-significant investment in its Tracy fulfillment center,” said Senator Cathleen Galgiani, “Amazon’s expansion of its workforce by more than 200 jobs not only creates more opportunities for the community, but also represents exciting new economic growth, both for Tracy and for the many communities in the Central Valley.”
Tracy city leaders spent more than a year working to bring the 1.2 million-square-foot facility to the area. A sales tax incentive designed to lure large scale businesses, helped seal the deal.
The facility was expected to bring 1,000 jobs to the city. It was also expected to give the city a $1 million-per-year boost in tax revenue.
To apply for an opening, Amazon is referring people to the website www.workatamazonfulfillment.com.