Amazon Hiring For 200+ New Full-Time Positions At Tracy Fulfillment Facility
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
TRACY (CBS13) – Amazon is looking for workers to fill more than 200 full-time positions at its fulfillment facility in Tracy.
“We are pleased that Amazon is continuing its already-significant investment in its Tracy fulfillment center,” said Senator Cathleen Galgiani, “Amazon’s expansion of its workforce by more than 200 jobs not only creates more opportunities for the community, but also represents exciting new economic growth, both for Tracy and for the many communities in the Central Valley.”
Tracy city leaders spent more than a year working to bring the 1.2 million-square-foot facility to the area. A sales tax incentive designed to lure large scale businesses, helped seal the deal.
The facility was expected to bring 1,000 jobs to the city. It was also expected to give the city a $1 million-per-year boost in tax revenue.
To apply for an opening, Amazon is referring people to the website www.workatamazonfulfillment.com.