Computer Parts Burning At Roseville Recycling Facility Creating Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Hazmat crews are being called out to a recycling center in Roseville where computer parts are burning.
The fire started around 11:30 a.m. at Sims Recycling on 8855 Washington Boulevard, according to a Roseville Fire Department spokesperson.
Fire crews fare not sure which dangerous fumes are involved, so they are taking extra precautions.