Computer Parts Burning At Roseville Recycling Facility Creating Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Hazmat crews are being called out to a recycling center in Roseville where computer parts are burning.
The fire started around 11:30 a.m. at Sims Recycling on 8855 Washington Boulevard, according to a Roseville Fire Department spokesperson.
Fire crews fare not sure which dangerous fumes are involved, so they are taking extra precautions.