Computer Parts Burning At Roseville Recycling Facility Creating Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Hazmat crews are being called out to a recycling center in Roseville where computer parts are burning.
The fire started around 11:30 a.m. at Sims Recycling on 8855 Washington Boulevard, according to a Roseville Fire Department spokesperson.
Fire crews fare not sure which dangerous fumes are involved, so they are taking extra precautions.