Computer Parts Burning At Roseville Recycling Facility Creating Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Hazmat crews are being called out to a recycling center in Roseville where computer parts are burning.
The fire started around 11:30 a.m. at Sims Recycling on 8855 Washington Boulevard, according to a Roseville Fire Department spokesperson.
Fire crews fare not sure which dangerous fumes are involved, so they are taking extra precautions.