Computer Parts Burning At Roseville Recycling Facility Creating Hazmat Situation
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Hazmat crews are being called out to a recycling center in Roseville where computer parts are burning.
The fire started around 11:30 a.m. at Sims Recycling on 8855 Washington Boulevard, according to a Roseville Fire Department spokesperson.
Fire crews fare not sure which dangerous fumes are involved, so they are taking extra precautions.