Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are asking for help in trying to find the person suspected in two stabbings near downtown.
The first incident, according to the Sacramento Police Department, happened near U and 10th streets on Aug. 18. A 61-year-old man reported that he was walking when someone walking the opposite way came up to him and stabbed him in the neck.
The latest incident happened on Monday near T and 10th streets. A 75-year-old man reported that he was walking when someone came up behind him and stabbed him.
Both victims were taken to the hospital and survived their injuries.
With both victims being older Asian men, investigators say they are looking into whether race or age played a role in the attacks.
A sketch of the suspect has been released by police detectives. Anyone with information on who the suspect may be is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.