Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are asking for help in trying to find the person suspected in two stabbings near downtown.
The first incident, according to the Sacramento Police Department, happened near U and 10th streets on Aug. 18. A 61-year-old man reported that he was walking when someone walking the opposite way came up to him and stabbed him in the neck.
The latest incident happened on Monday near T and 10th streets. A 75-year-old man reported that he was walking when someone came up behind him and stabbed him.
Both victims were taken to the hospital and survived their injuries.
With both victims being older Asian men, investigators say they are looking into whether race or age played a role in the attacks.
A sketch of the suspect has been released by police detectives. Anyone with information on who the suspect may be is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department at (916) 264-5471.