Firefighters Save Home After Flames Tear Through Garage

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fire crews are investigating what sparked a fire that tore through a home’s garage early Tuesday morning.

Just before 2:30 a.m., smoke was seen pouring from the garage of a home on Royale Road, near Yorkshire Road in the neighborhood behind Arden Fair Mall.

It’s not known if anyone was inside the home at the time the fire started, or if the fire spread past the garage.

“No injuries to report on the fire, and it appears that both living quarters of the duplex will be livable after everything’s all said and done,” said Rusty Van Vuren with Sacramento Fire.

Fire crews say this is not the first time they’ve responded to a fire at this location.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Sacramento

Sign-Up Now For Our 2016 Knockout Pool
Tickets to aftershock now on sale
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live