Unattended Cigarette Sparks House Fire In South Sacramento

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An unattended cigarette started a garage fire in South Sacramento overnight.

The fire happened at a home on Lomond Court near Vintage Park Drive Friday morning.

One person was inside the home when the fire broke out. They were awoken by the sound of the smoke detector going off in the hallway and were able to get out of the home without being injured.

A pet cat died in the fire. And a second cat is now missing.

No other nearby homes were threatened by the blaze.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Watch & Listen LIVE