Affordable Care Act
What The Affordable Care Act Means For You
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- Calif. Insurance Commissioner: More Than 1M Californians Having Insurance Cancelled Due To ACA Health insurer Anthem Blue Cross of California has agreed to a two-month extension of about 104,000 individual policies after failing to give the required 90-day cancellation notice.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Group Wanting To Defeat Obamacare Sends Living Wills To Seniors, Begs For Donations Addressed to Sid’s 89-year-old mother, the letter begins “You have a target on your back,” and continues to slam the Affordable Care Act as “The culture of death.”
- California Insurance Commissioner Rips Blue Shield's 90-Day Notice For Individual Policyholders Dave Jones says Blue Shield of California didn’t play fair with individual policyholders, giving them until Dec. 31 to find new coverage.
- Report: 1.9 Million People May Qualify For Health Care Tax Credit The report released Tuesday estimates that 17.2 million people nationwide who do not have insurance or buy insurance on their own could be eligible.