Latest Autos News
- Davis Police Cracking Down On Bicyclists According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, Davis is the third-worst city of its size for bike accidents, with 64 in 2012 compared to 15 in the much larger Sacramento.
- Stockton Child, 4, Escapes Carjacking The suspected thief is still on the loose, and the vehicle hasn’t been located. It’s described as a four-door 2001 Honda Civic with a license plate of 7EDX752.
- Family, Friends Mourn Esparto Teen Killed During Driving Lesson Officers say a teen being given a driving lesson by his father lost control in a matter of seconds.
- Call Kurtis: Valet Crashed My Car And Didn’t Tell Me After picking up his car from the valet at Season's 52 at Arden Fair Mall, Andrew Kearney said he didn't initially spot damage. It wasn't until the next day that he saw scratches and a chunk of plastic missing from the bumper of black Porsche.
- Honda Adds 105,000 Vehicles To Driver's Air Bag Recall Honda is adding nearly 105,000 vehicles to its growing U.S. recall of driver's side air bag inflators that can explode with too much force.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.