Latest Autos News
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- Davis City Council Tells Police To Have Plan For Getting Rid Of MRAP Military Vehicle In Next 60 Days The Davis City Council has told the police department it must get rid of a military vehicle it received in the next 60 days.
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses The district spent $2 million on 31 new special education buses that have since sat idle. The district believed if they stopped contracting out the job, it could save nearly $700,000 a year. But now they’re questioning that decision.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.