Latest Autos News
- Ford Recalls 850K Cars On Short Circuit Concerns If the short circuit occurs, restraint devices including the air bags, pretensioners, and side curtains might not work in a crash.
- Truck Deals Help Boost US Auto Sales In September September sales won't be as hot as August, the best month in eight years, but industry analysts still expect them to be strong.
- Will California Gas Prices Jump At Beginning Of Year, Or Are Oil Companies Full Of Hot Air? Jay McKeeman with the California Independent Oil Market Association estimates prices will move up 12 to 15 cents in January. And after that? “Estimates have been made that it could go as high as 75 cents a gallon,” he said.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: CarMax Under Fire For Selling Recalled Cars Angela Davidson says she was sold when the CarMax sales associate told her the 2010 Dodge Ram she was looking to buy passed the company's 125+ point inspection. Days later, when she called Dodge for help pairing her cellphone to the truck, she was...
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.