Latest Sacramento Blogs
Despite going to intense spin classes during my pregnancy, I still managed to gain a whopping 45 pounds! That’s a good 10 pounds more than my doctor recommended. Nearly 6 months after giving birth, I am now lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight!
The dreaded final book film adaptation break up is here. Franchises such as Twilight and Harry Potter have taken the split route for their final chapters to mixed results. Most fans complained that “Part 1″ entries are a bit lackluster with most of the action relegated to the blowout “Part 2″ finale. The Hunger Games is the next franchise to take the half-and-half approach looking to make sure their fans are left happy, while still making extra bucks with two movies instead of one in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.
During Maisyn’s 4 months doctor’s visit, the doctor said the back of Maisyn’s head was on the flatter side and the top of her head looked crooked. The right side was bulging out more than the left. It […]
We started feeding Maisyn organic pureed baby food when she turned 4-months-old. So far, she’s tried oatmeal, brown rice cereal, sweet peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples and mangoes. My husband hates vegetables, so I […]
We’re back! I have to be honest with you… I haven’t posted anything on my mommy blog these past months because I wasn’t sure I wanted to keep it. Being a mommy takes up a lot of […]
- Planes 2: Fire and Rescue 10/30/2014
- My Say on Blu-Ray: Sleeping Beauty Diamond Edition 10/09/2014
- My Say On Blu-Ray: ‘Supermensch’ 10/09/2014
- By Say On Blu-Ray: ’14 Blades’ 09/12/2014
- My Say On Blu-Ray: “Thomas & Friends: Tale of the Brave – The Movie” 09/12/2014
- My Say On Blu-Ray: ‘An American Girl: Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight’ 09/12/2014