Latest Sacramento Blogs
According to many of the players at this year’s US Senior Open, the fairway rough is one thing, but the rough around the greens can give you a stroke, physically.
Finishing his first round at the US Senior Open Tom Watson found himself grinding over a 35 foot birdie putt.
A few years back I played with a regular foursome of guys once a week. As most golfers may do, after a flubbed shot one might drop another ball and take a second practice shot.
What kind of golf blog would this be if there wasn’t a small tribute to the iconic movie Caddyshack?
You knew it was coming, what about parking at the US Senior Open this year?
- Senior Moments: Gearing Up For The Open CBS13/CW31 Television–06/22/2015
- Senior Moments: Practice Makes Perfect CBS13/CW31 Television–06/22/2015
- ‘Adventure Time: Frost & Fire’ 03/06/2015
- Lamest Things About Playing Golf With Little Joe KHTK Sports 1140–03/05/2015
- 101 Dalmatians: Diamond Edition (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) 02/13/2015
- My Say On Blu-Ray: ‘The Hundred-Foot Journey’ 12/10/2014