- Call Kurtis Investigates: Postal Service Has No Fix To Flaw That Lets Scammers Redirect Your Mail Rep. Jerry McNerney (D-Stockton) is now calling for a federal oversight hearing, forcing the head of the Chief Postal Inspector to testify.
- Call Kurtis: How One Digit Can Keep You From Getting Your Tax Refund Filing their taxes online for the first time as married, Katelyn learned she made one critical mistake.
- Call Kurtis: What Happens When Financing Falls Through After Roof Repairs? Mother of four Elisa Bravo recently inherited her childhood home after her mom passed away. Within months of moving back in, she had to replace the roof.
- Call Kurtis: Tree Company Steps Up To Finish Job Left By Unlicensed Contractor Lilly and Alex Ross took action and hired a tree removal company off of the website Thumbtack, but they say the company abandoned the job.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Why Didn't My Air Bag Go Off In Crash? You've heard of air bags exploding when they shouldn't, some even killing people, but Sacramento mom Effie Greer says her car's airbag did not go off in a crash when her sister was driving.
- Call Kurtis: Flood Protection Alternatives Replace Sandbags, Erect Levees We found some pretty interesting inventions, some of them you can store in your garage until needed, for the next rainy season.
- Call Kurtis: Who Will Pay After Wayward Golf Ball Smashed My Windshield? There's no doubt what hit Murray McDaniel's windshield. The avid golfer for three decades knows accidents happen, especially with golf balls.
- Call Kurtis: Can Recalls Expire? Trying to buy a car, Carmichael teen Alex Giyenko went to sell his toys online but soon realized one of his favorite childhood toys was recalled.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Know California's Rules About Price Gouging During State Of Emergency When Gov. Jerry Brown declared the emergency on Sunday night for the Oroville Dam spillway , the state's price gouging law goes into effect.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: What's Wrong With V.A. Disabled Parking Spaces? We took a ride along with him to check it out. Pulling into the spot, we saw nothing from the driver's view that visually distinguished i