- Call Kurtis Investigates: CBS13 Tests Accuracy of DNA Heritage Companies With Quadruplets We collected samples from each of the kids and sent them to AncestryDNA and 23andMe.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: How To Collect A Judgment When Someone Dies With their house gutted, and deadlines missed, Sacramento couple Celia and Daniel Green say they were forced to fire the contractor.
- Call Kurtis: The Case Of Stained Kitchen Countertops Goes Before A Judge A Stockton woman was upset after spending thousands of dollars for new kitchen countertops that she says didn't perform as expected.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Are Carfax Reports Accurate? Gene Knowles says Carfax didn't include an accident on his used Corvette. But then it popped up on the report after he bought it.
- Call Kurtis: Veteran Gets Parking Ticket From VA Hospital Dismissed Earlier this year we were contacted by Air Force veteran Mark Blum, who said that the accessible parking spots at Mather Veteran Hospital were not clearly marked.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Adoption on Hold After Legal Document Service Leaves Family Hanging Viewers say a company called Quality Law for Less took their money and left them hanging.
- Call Kurtis: Unlocking the Secrets of Medical Costs Before Procedures David Vivero's team translates the codes of the constantly updating data into easy to understand information you can search for free through Amino.com.
- Call Kurtis: Startup Will Scan Your Medical Bills for Mistakes When Taylor Rippee wrapped her car around a tree in the Capay Valley, she was raced to the closest emergency room with a broken leg. The 17-year-old had insurance, but her family ended up receiving a $31,000 bill by mistake. That bill could pu...
- Call Kurtis Investigates: CA Raiding Bank Accounts and Intercepting Tax Refunds By Mistake Some Californians say they feel like the State of California robbed them, taking their money without notice.
- Call Kurtis: Sounding the Alarm on Security System Scam Artists CBS13 has heard of a variety of dirty high-pressure sales tactics like claiming burglaries are up in your neighborhood, that your current company is out of business, and they have rock bottom prices, but you must act that day to get the deal.