- Call Kurtis Investigates: Are TVs At Best Buy Really On Sale? LG's website shows it's suggested the price for the same TV is $2,999.99. But Best Buy claims you'll save two grand for it.
- Sacramento Dentist Exposed In Call Kurtis Investigation Sentenced Dr. David Lewis ran a practice on Marconi Avenue in Sacramento and was accused of taking advantage of workers, especially UPS workers who had 100 percent dental coverage.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Mom Says Dentist Used Controversial Restraint on her 7-Year-Old Mother Julie Pinon wants the state to investigate a dentist after she says her 7-year-old left the office with marks on his face, broken blood vessels on his chest and dried blood in his ear.
- Call Kurtis: Gifting a Massage for Mother's Day? What You Need To Know With $55 left on the card she wanted another one. When she called to schedule an appointment she was told she'd have to pay double.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Medical Board Looking Into Claims of Fixing HIV & Cancer, Following CBS13 Investigation CBS13 found former Chiropractor Dr. James Lovelace and his wife Margaret Mary seeing people inside a Rancho Cordova Hotel room at the Fairfield Marriott.
- Call Kurtis Undercover: Incredible Claims of Fixing HIV, Cancer and Rebuilding Heart Valves With three hidden cameras trained on her, our team was surprised to capture the many ways Margaret Mary claims to have helped people.
- Call Kurtis: Someone Opened A Cellphone Account In My Name When Carlson called Verizon, he says they told him he couldn't close the account, because his Social Security number didn't match the one they had on file.
- Call Kurtis: Car Buyer Stuck With Prior Owner's DMV Bounced Check Fee Lee Murch bought a used van from someone online. After transferring it into his name he learned he was on the hook for a bounced check that was tied to the prior owner.
- Call Kurtis: Why You May Not Want to Say a Word During an Unexpected Call Wayne Bunce Jr. remembers the call he received when someone on the other end of the line claimed to be from his phone company with a survey. But then, he noticed bizarre charges on his AT&T phone bill
- Call Kurtis: Why Won't My Home Warranty Company Cover My Busted Furnace? But three months after getting that warranty, Cathelean Jones says her heater went out. She thought she would only have to pay a $125 deductible, instead, this single mom of four ended up paying $2,700.