- Call Kurtis: Flood Protection Alternatives Replace Sandbags, Erect Levees We found some pretty interesting inventions, some of them you can store in your garage until needed, for the next rainy season.
- Call Kurtis: Who Will Pay After Wayward Golf Ball Smashed My Windshield? There's no doubt what hit Murray McDaniel's windshield. The avid golfer for three decades knows accidents happen, especially with golf balls.
- Call Kurtis: Can Recalls Expire? Trying to buy a car, Carmichael teen Alex Giyenko went to sell his toys online but soon realized one of his favorite childhood toys was recalled.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Know California's Rules About Price Gouging During State Of Emergency When Gov. Jerry Brown declared the emergency on Sunday night for the Oroville Dam spillway , the state's price gouging law goes into effect.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: What's Wrong With V.A. Disabled Parking Spaces? We took a ride along with him to check it out. Pulling into the spot, we saw nothing from the driver's view that visually distinguished i
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Triple Tag Team Scam Started With Cloned Facebook Profile Michael Hansen wanted to get the word out after he was targeted by scammers from three different directions at the same time.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Data On Doctor Wait Times In Disarray A state report says 90 percent of the data of the data health plans submitted to the state contained "significant data inaccuracies" making it "virtually impossible to measure individual health plan compliance."
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Surprise ER Bills That Can Financially Destroy A Family Battling a medical bill was the last thing the Rippee family wanted to deal with after their daughter Taylor was in a car accident.
- Call Kurtis: Why Your Internet Provider Choice Is Limited Bill Poteat served 20 years in the Air Force. Now, the retired veteran keeps up with new trends and technology by searching the Internet. He said when he called AT&T they told him they are not allowed to service his area.
- Call Kurtis: Lightning Is In The Forecast, How Should You Prepare? There's no telling when and where a lightning bolt will strike. If you're not prepared, you could be on your own to replace lots of pricey electronics and appliances.