Latest Sacramento Call Kurtis
Call Kurtis Investigates: Lawmakers Criticize Fire District For Not Returning Wrongfully Collected Taxes
Assemblyman Ken Cooley and Sen. Jerry Hill called out the agency a day after the details of its eight-year $1.3M tax mistake, which affects thousands of property owners, were reported exclusively by Call Kurtis.
A Sacramento fire district that wrongly taxed homeowners more than $3 million due to a clerical error will not be issuing a full refund of that money, a Call Kurtis investigation has learned.
CBS13 has learned United stopped taking on new life members in 2005. Now, Suzanne says she can’t find any Silver Wings discounts on the United website, no matter which flights she plugs in.
Mike and Shannon Harrington bought the tiles on their own for a contractor to put in — all to save money. But they said that decision is delaying their entire home improvement project.
Using Apple’s Find My Phone App, she said she was able to see where her phone was — the map showing it was at a Best Buy location in Stockton.
- Call Kurtis: Why You Should Keep Your Monster HDTV Box 02/03/2014
- Call Kurtis Investigates: City Writes Tickets For Street Cleaning It Isn’t Doing 01/30/2014
- Call Kurtis: FasTrak Admits Up to 1,000 Ticketing Errors Per Day 01/27/2014
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Homewrecker Website Lets Victims of Affairs Shame The Mistress 01/27/2014
- Call Kurtis: Free Rental Car Insurance — Only If You Have the Right Credit Card 01/23/2014
- Call Kurtis: My Direct Buy Showroom Closed. Should I Get a Refund? 01/20/2014