- Call Kurtis: FedEx Broke My Antique Chair, Then Refused To Pay My Insurance Claim Jamie Meredith said FedEx damaged her antique chair and wouldn't pay her insurance claim. "It looks like someone threw it," she said.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Home Warranty Company Operates Illegally in California Ernie Hills of Sacramento says when his stove quit working, Colonial Home Warranty offered him a $35 buyout, saying the expensive part wasn't available.
- Call Kurtis: Fake Vacation Rental Scam Uses Real Name Jay agreed, so Tim sent him half the money, $1050, via PayPal. But, he said the person on the other end of the emails quit responding, and Tim thought he was out his money,
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Sacramento Metro Fire Begins Refunding Homeowners $1.3M In Wrongly Collected Taxes Property owners across Rancho Cordova are finally getting their refund checks after a Call Kurtis investigation uncovered a fire district planned not to return $1.3 million in taxes collected illegally.
- Call Kurtis: Need to Rebook a Flight? Why Your Travel Credit May Not Last As Long As You Think When United Airlines told Greg Reichhold his $633 air travel credit had already expired, it was time to Call Kurtis.
- Call Kurtis: Company Says Driveway Crack Is Fixed, But It's Still Here! A contractor insists Barbara Foy's cracked driveway is now fixed -- but Call Kurtis found that simply wasn't true.
- Call Kurtis: Travel Insurance Won't Cover Cancellations Due To Unrest In Ukraine A Fairfield mother bought travel insurance for her trip to Ukraine before protests and deadly clashes broke out. Now her insurance won't cover it.
- Call Kurtis: Apartment Complex Wrongly Towed Our Cars! SACRAMENTO (CBS13) -- Renters say their apartment complex towed their cars, even though they parked in the right spots. When the apartment manager refused to refund them their tow fees, it was time to Call Kurtis. Two single moms who have jobs...
- Call Kurtis: Dealer Sold Me SUV With Sponge In Engine A filthy sponge soaking up leaking engine fluids wasn't what Shantel Hawkins expected to find in the 2002 Ford Explorer she'd just purchased.
- Call Kurtis: Police Ticket 66 Cars at River Cats Game for 'Parking On Unimproved Surface' Fans attending a weekend River Cats game in May claim they parked where the parking attendant guided them -- but were greeted by $45 parking tickets when they returned to their cars after the game.