Latest Sacramento Call Kurtis
Warranties are often tightly written and dense, which can make them hard to understand. But there are some buzz words to watch out for.
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — Billed by her old cable company three months after she switched to a new company! When Irene Torres said it would take months to fix, it was time to Call Kurtis. […]
Call Kurtis Investigates: Lawmaker’s Fire Tax Bill Could Clear Way for Refund of $1.3M Wrongly Collected
A state lawmaker introduced a bill that would authorize Sacramento Metro Fire to refund taxpayers $1.3M in taxes wrongly collected, after a Call Kurtis investigation uncovered the agency’s plans not to return the money.
When Crystal Mohamed said Target gave her a counterfeit bill for change — a bill that Walmart later confiscated when she tried to use it.
Left with an empty iPhone box, John Gonzalez said his cell phone repair store wouldn’t return his phone more than a month after he dropped it off.
- Call Kurtis: How Well Do Pet Amber Alert Services Work? 04/03/2014
- Call Kurtis: Where’s That Refund For My Recalled Electric Car? 03/31/2014
- Call Kurtis: Are Energy Companies Overpromising Savings On Gas Bills? 03/24/2014
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Unlicensed Contractor Places Lien On Home For Unfinished Work 03/13/2014
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Security Flaw at CalJOBS Website Exposes Personal Info of up to 1.4M Californians 03/10/2014
- Call Kurtis: Malfunctioning Meter Causes 89-Year-Old to be Backbilled Six Months 03/07/2014