- Call Kurtis: Sam's Club Wouldn't Stand By Vodka Money-Back Guarantee The label clearly states "100% Money Back Guarantee". With almost a full bottle of Vodka, Ed says the Sam's Club in Roseville refused to take it back saying it'll illegal to take back alcohol. He says they referred him to corporate which referred him...
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Specialty Consumer Reports You May Not Know About Johnny Smith says he has thousands of dollars in his account, but showed us how his credit union won't let him get cash out of the ATM. His wife Stephanie says her bank card was rejected while shopping over the holidays.
- Call Kurtis: Garbage Company Charges for Fuel Even With Low Gas Prices She says the city of Modesto pointed the finger at its contractor Galton Solid Waste. She says Galton pointed her back to the city for billing issues. So why is this fuel charge still on the bill?
- Call Kurtis: Half A Dozen People Rented The Same Home Hill who is battling cancer says when he showed up to the home, he ran into half a dozen people who said they paid for the same room.
- Call Kurtis: Some Companies Can Apply Charges to Bank Cards After They Expire Linda Steiger says internet security company McAfee managed to get money out of her bank account, even after her debit card expired.
- Call Kurtis: SiriusXM Charges Customer 50 Times The Agreed Upon Price Ruffin got three free months of Sirius X-M Satellite radio after buying a new van. She said the company then offered five months for $25. So why did SiriusXM pluck $417 out of her bank account leaving her with just $20?
- Call Kurtis: I Was Charged For Running Toll in Truck That Doesn't Run When a second bill arrived, Kolesar said his new bill was for $105.90 for not paying in time and if he doesn't pay, he faces a vehicle registration lien.
- Call Kurtis: Cemetery Requires Families Pay for Theft, Vandalism to Crypts Marsha Kirby said someone stole the brass name plate right off her mother's crypt. When the cemetery demanded $1,600 to replace it, it was time to Call Kurtis.
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys You may get a good deal on generic brand TV's, but James says you should be careful of these door busters. Some of these low end TV's are only produced for Black Friday as confirmed to us undercover by a Best Buy worker.
- Call Kurtis: City Charging Yard Waste Fees To People With No Yards The people who live at Tapestri Square on U Street want to know why the City of Sacramento is charging them $10.35 a month for a yard waste container. They say they don't have yards.