Latest Sacramento Call Kurtis
But she said it stopped heating properly. If it can’t be fixed, she thought she’d get $500 credit toward a new model. How many tries should Sears get to fix it?
As you head into the holiday shopping season, some store claim to match prices or have low price guarantees. Is it really as simple as finding a lower price somewhere else?
A local woman sold her RV to pay taxes she was told by her tax preparer that she owned. But when it turned out she didn’t owe all the money, she called Kurtis Ming.
An Elk Grove man says his cell phone doesn’t ring reliably. When, he says, his carrier couldn’t fix the problem for six months, he called Kurtis.
Three years after our investigation, victims of foreclosure rescue company U.S. Loan Auditors may finally see some of their money back.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: The Cellphone Protection Plan Honesty Test 2013/11/14
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Recycle Center ‘Tricks of the Trade’ Exposed 2013/11/13
- Call Kurtis: Hot Water Issue At Government Owned Apartment Complex 2013/11/13
- Call Kurtis: I Tipped $9, The Restaurant Took $20 From My Bank Account 2013/11/11
- Call Kurtis: Should You Get Refunded For Bad Internet Service? 2013/11/08
- Call Kurtis: Pet Microchip Mix-up Confuses Chihuahua For Rottweiler 2013/11/07