- Call Kurtis: Prepaid Cell Company Won't Refund Account Balance After I Left! Some cell companies want you to pre-pay for service, but Mary Kay Sager called Kurtis when her company refused to refund money she paid in advance.
- Call Kurtis: How Do I Know If My Appliance A Lemon? Rose Sandoval said the refrigerator she bought two years ago has had to be fixed every couple months. Is it a lemon?
- Call Kurtis: I Don't Drive, FasTrak, So Stop Ticketing Me! CBS13 has learned the dealership that sold the Acura, confused two Joyce Silva's. Acura of Pleasanton says it sold the car to Joyce F. Silva of Pleasanton, but registered it by mistake to Joyce S. Silva of Manteca who was in their database because...
- Call Kurtis: How Long Do Pending Charges Tie Up Your Card? Some of these infomercials lure you in, but Richard said this company then tried to sell her several other products when she placed her order. And that tied up her credit card for days.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Comcast Published 74,000 Unlisted Phone Numbers Comcast has since admitted over a 2 1/2 year span between July 2010 and December 2012, it listed 74,000 unlisted phone numbers by mistake.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: CarMax Under Fire For Selling Recalled Cars Angela Davidson says she was sold when the CarMax sales associate told her the 2010 Dodge Ram she was looking to buy passed the company's 125+ point inspection. Days later, when she called Dodge for help pairing her cellphone to the truck, she was...
- Call Kurtis: Why Did the V.A.Take $9,000 From Veterans' Widow's Bank Account Six years after her husband, an army war veteran died, the V.A. took 9-grand out of Susan Goodwin's bank account. She says it happened without warning or explanation.
- Call Kurtis: My Car Was Stolen and My Insurance Won't Pay Jodi Johnson's Toyota Tundra was found abandoned and burned 40 miles from her Rio Linda home in Marysville. She says despite reporting it in June to her insurer Progressive, they still have not paid her claim.
- Call Kurtis: Viewer Fed Up Over Spotty Sprint Service During Upgrades Viewer Erin Stover says her cell service started getting spotty a year ago. She says some calls just won't go through and she's experienced up to three dropped calls a day.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Sacramento Restaurant Denies Blind Man's Service Dog A black lab named Hilton keeps James Malone safe when he's out. Blind his entire life, James says he's always been able to take his service dog into restaurants. When James and his family walked with Hilton into Sun Sky Indian Restaurant in South...