- Call Kurtis: Pharmacists Concerned Employer Pressure Leads to Prescription Errors CBS13 has learned the California Board of Pharmacy has fined pharmacies a thousand times in the past two years for prescription errors.
- Call Kurtis: Insurance Company Takes Six Months To Pay Stolen Car Claim Jodi Johnson’s Toyota Tundra was found abandoned and burned 40 miles from her Rio Linda home in Marysville. She says despite reporting it in June to her insurer Progressive, they took six months to evaluate her claim.
- Call Kurtis: Moldy Front-Loading Washing Machines Subject Of Class Action Suits It's helped tackle dirty laundry, using less energy, less water, and less detergent. However, front-load washing machines may be triggering more service calls, more trouble, and more lawsuits than manufacturers ever expected.
- Call Kurtis Investigation: Can Websites Fight Traffic Tickets? Rick was trying to beat a red light, but the traffic ticket he received in the mail shows he did not. So, he turned to Ticketbust.com, a website that claimed it has “…helped more people successfully contest and dismiss their traffic ticket than any...
- Call Kurtis: Why Am I Being Charged For 2 Trucks For 1 Move? They charged her $450 for a small van to drive her stuff from the street to her apartment several hundred feet into the complex.
- Call Kurtis: Seniors Left Without Refunds After Canceled Reno Bus Trip Two days before the December trip, hundreds of senior citizens found out their Reno bus trip would not happen. The trip company, Golden Gate Tours canceled without a reason.
- Call Kurtis: Is Walmart Cheaper Than Sam's Club? Buying a backyard play structure for her kids, online shopper Megan Gallagher Nelson noticed Sam's Club where she's a member wanted $324. She wasn't happy to find sister company Walmart selling the same exact structure for $252, a difference of $72.
- Call Kurtis: Ethiopian Adoptee Now Grown Up Can't Get U.S. Passport Mary Hunt was adopted from Africa when she was 18-months old and deemed an American citizen by the courts, but she can't get an American passport.
- Call Kurtis: Why I Can't I Keep My Phone Number? A Sacramento senior said she has had the same phone number for 15 years. But, when she tried to switch from A&T to Comcast, her phone number didn't end up transferring.
- Call Kurtis: Grave Robbing For Scrap Metal On The Rise The Cemetery and Mortuary Association of California admits grave robbing is on the rise because the scrap metal is valuable. Despite families paying into an endowment fund for upkeep, the group said only some cemeteries are paying to replace stolen...