- Call Kurtis: Does Trip Interruption And Delay Coverage Protect You? Robert said a AAA rep told him his membership included covered trip interruption and delay coverage, and that the would reimburse him up to $1500 for accommodations, meal expenses and the cost of substitute transportation. But when he submitted his...
- Call Kurtis: Traffic Light Sending Raw Sewage Into My Yard Lee claims his Orangevale home has had sewage backups in the yard at least twice a year since he bought the place nine years ago. Now he says it's happening twice a month forcing him to pay plumbers thousands.
- Call Kurtis: I Won A Publisher's Clearing House Game, Why Am I Not Getting Paid? Teresa Shepard said she won $5,000 playing a Publisher’s Clearing House game, but the company claimed the win was a malfunction. So, does that mean they don’t have to pay?
- Call Kurtis: Married Since 2013, We're Still Missing Our Wedding Albums Annie and her husband William were married on September 1st, 2013. A year and a half later, they said their wedding photographer still hasn't delivered two albums and a framed photograph.
- Call Kurtis: Why Are Some Businesses Afraid to Have Devices Proven to Save Lives? While playing soccer in 2013 Anibal Rubina dropped dead, "I took a run, I just boom I fell down on the ground," said Anibal.
- Call Kurtis: Better Packaging for Candy Flavored E-Cigarette Liquid? The liquid nicotine used in e-cigarettes come in flavors like watermelon and banana split, and some kids think it is candy. Now lawmakers are pushing to make sure the packaging is child safe.
- Call Kurtis: My Home Insurance Wasn't Renewed Because Of Fire Risk Approaching what could be a bad fire season residents in the foothills are finding out they may not have home insurance for long.
- Call Kurtis: Where Are My Senior Portraits? At the end of the school year, Caitlin's mother Elizabeth Perkey says ABC School Portraits which is contracted by the school, has told them time and time again that they'll get the pictures in two weeks. After waiting for the photos since last year...
- Call Kurtis: The Travel Vouchers We Got for Being Bumped Won’t Work Joan says she was told she had to contact American Airlines for help considering it and U.S. Airways merged but she says American never responded.
- Call Kurtis: Someone Stole My Phone Number Of 25 Years Nancy could not call out, because she said someone stole the phone number she’s had for 25 years. She said the man on the other end explained to her that he had requested it from his phone carrier Comcast – and got the phone number.