- Call Kurtis: Tow Truck Damaged My Car During a Tow No one likes being in a car wreck, but when a tow truck comes to your aid, what happens if they leave even more damage?
- Call Kurtis: Why You Could Lose Your Reward Points Donna Salierno said her credit card took away her reward points when she found a fraudulent charge. When the company wouldn't return them, it was time to Call Kurtis.
- Squeeze Inn Owner Falls Victim To Scammer Claiming He Was From PG&E Someone called Travis Hausauer claiming they were from Pacific Gas & Electric and that they were on their way to the Squeeze Inn to shut off the gas.
- Call Kurtis: Why Your Warranty May Not Last As Long As You Think Often when you buy something, there's a warranty. But when Louis Margolies said the three-year warranty for their recliners expired early, it was time to Call Kurtis.
- Call Kurtis: Prepaid Cell Company Won't Refund Account Balance After I Left! Some cell companies want you to pre-pay for service, but Mary Kay Sager called Kurtis when her company refused to refund money she paid in advance.
- Call Kurtis: How Do I Know If My Appliance A Lemon? Rose Sandoval said the refrigerator she bought two years ago has had to be fixed every couple months. Is it a lemon?
- Call Kurtis: I Don't Drive, FasTrak, So Stop Ticketing Me! CBS13 has learned the dealership that sold the Acura, confused two Joyce Silva's. Acura of Pleasanton says it sold the car to Joyce F. Silva of Pleasanton, but registered it by mistake to Joyce S. Silva of Manteca who was in their database because...
- Call Kurtis: How Long Do Pending Charges Tie Up Your Card? Some of these infomercials lure you in, but Richard said this company then tried to sell her several other products when she placed her order. And that tied up her credit card for days.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Comcast Published 74,000 Unlisted Phone Numbers Comcast has since admitted over a 2 1/2 year span between July 2010 and December 2012, it listed 74,000 unlisted phone numbers by mistake.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: CarMax Under Fire For Selling Recalled Cars Angela Davidson says she was sold when the CarMax sales associate told her the 2010 Dodge Ram she was looking to buy passed the company's 125+ point inspection. Days later, when she called Dodge for help pairing her cellphone to the truck, she was...