- Call Kurtis: A Facebook Love Story That Turned Into A Sweetheart Scam A Sacramento senior thought she had found love online but found out a little too late she was scammed.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: I Won the Powerball. Why Won't the State Pay Me? A Rocklin couple says their Powerball payout is stuck between state agencies and no one could say when they’d get their winnings.
- Call Kurtis: Do I Need Insurance For My Toilet? Carter Edson has been paying for water and sewage insurance protection for years, just in case something goes wrong.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Why Are Recycling Centers Vanishing From Grocery Store Parking Lots? Nearly 200 recycling centers in Northern California have closed this year. The reason? They claim they're not making money.
- Call Kurtis: Why Am I Still Paying For My Dead Cat’s Wellness Plan? A lot of people think wellness plans are pet insurance, but there is a difference. Depending on what you have, you may have to keep paying even after your pet dies.
- Call Kurtis: Mom, Baby Get $3,500 Ambulance Bill After Hospital Parking Lot Birth Baby Sawyer just couldn't wait to enter the world when his mother Katie Moraida's water broke a week before he was due.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: My War Hero Dad's Grave Is Sinking The pain runs deep for Raymond Wenger and his family every time they show up to visit his father's grave in Vallejo
- Call Kurtis Investigates: The Romantic Hot-Air Balloon Ride From Hell The romantic trip turned into a hellish ride with a crash and a boy knocked unconscious.
- Call Kurtis: Exploding Toilets Create Hidden Danger In Bathroom Gary Gipson started hearing his toilet flush in the middle of the night. When you are home all alone that is not exactly what you expect to hear.
- Call Kurtis: Sick of Prescription Drug Commercials? Doctors Are Too. Placerville viewer, Chris Jones wants them pulled. She's annoyed and thinks the commercials may convince people to ask for prescriptions they don't need.