The Summer Is Heating Up
- Top 10 Reasons To Visit Diablo Valley This Fall This fall promises to wow with festivals, celebrations, music and art events, hikes and even a half-marathon in the mix.
- The Ultimate Guide To Redwood Regional Park Redwood Regional Park in Oakland is living proof that you don’t have to venture far to reap the benefits of a stunning respite.
- A Night Out In Concord: Top Bars For A Bite And Beer In Diablo Valley When the mood strikes to get out and enjoy a bite and a beer in the Concord area, the only quandary you may be in is deciding which of several well-liked spots to visit.
- Weekend Getaway: The Concord Antique Faire On August 17 The Concord Antique Faire is a wonderful way to enjoy a Sunday, exploring this outdoor market emporium brimming with antiques and collectibles.
- Shopping Day: The Must-Visit Shops Of Downtown Concord Adding to the ambiance are the varied shops, restaurants and vital businesses that give character to this lively East Bay city.
- Diablo Valley’s Top Spots For A Hearty Breakfast Whether it’s a day exploring Diablo Valley or you live just up the street, going out for breakfast starts the day off just a little bit better.
- Diablo Valley’s Best BBQ Grill Joints (Extra Napkins Included) When that uncontrollable urge for tasty BBQ hits, there’s no need to panic. Just head over to one of several spots in Diablo Valley for thumbs-up BBQ that totally satisfies.
- Concord California: Where Corporate Events Captivate Concord, California holds its own against larger Bay Area cities when it comes to hosting business meetings and corporate events. See why Concord venues are frequent first-choice options for business travelers and local East Bay professionals.
- Best Sunvalley Shopping Center Stores For Outdoor Adventurers Outdoor adventurers can equip themselves nicely at stores within the Sunvalley Shopping Center. From staying in shape and wearing the right sports apparel to taking it all in with the best backpack around, it’s all there.
- Best Biking Trails Of Mount Diablo Mount Diablo has a top reputation as the best place for East Bay mountain biking. With varied terrain and numerous trails, Diablo biking is best suited to strong intermediate cyclists.
- Just The Facts: A Brief History Of The Concord Region From the town of Todos Santos to the vibrant Bay Area city center it is today, Concord, California savors its colorful past.
- Weekend Getaway: Top 10 Activities For Kids In Diablo Valley Discover fun learning and educational activities for kids around the Diablo Valley area including sports, hiking, railroad car tours and even rock climbing.