WATCH: CBS13 News Is On The Air
Eye On The City
- CAPITAL CelebrASIAN Gala
- OCA, Sacramento Chapter – Asian Pacific American Advocates Reception at the State Capitol
- Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce Power Luncheon
- Hispanic Chamber Jalapeno Golf Tournament
- Rotary Club of Sacramento GOLF for KIDS fundraiser
- Off to the Races Wine & Food Tasting Fundraiser
- Junior League Wine and Dine Fundraiser
- United Way’s Annual Nonprofit Leadership Summit
- Alliance for Women in Media Luncheon
- Sacramento Asian Pacific of Chamber annual Golf Tournament
- Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce Networking Nexus The Region’s largest networking event was held at the Sacramento Convention Center on May 22nd. The Networking Nexus is the event to make connections and build relationships!
- Perspectives On Agriculture luncheon was held on May 22nd at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento. Keynote Speaker, Jay Ziegler, director of External Affairs and Policy for the Nature Conservancy.
- Salvation Army Community Luncheon 'Spirit of Caring' Billed as the largest event of its kind in California’s capital region, with nearly 1,000 business and governmental leaders in attendance, the Salvation Army held its 23 rd Annual Community Luncheon.
- Kings 'Power Sacramento Forward' Rally The Rally was held at City Hall Courtyard on May 20th with overflow/council meeting viewing at KBAR. Kings owners announced a series of events on May 20th to gather members of the public to show their support and participate in the City Council’s...
- Broadway Gala
- Junior League Junior League of Sacramento held the 5th annual Community Stars Brunch Celebration Brunch at Del Paso Country Club on May 3rd. Honorary Recipient, Sandra Smoley , who received the Community Star of the Year award. Also Honored were the annual...
- WEAVE fundraiser "Walk a mile in her Shoes" On April 27, 620 men donned women’s heels and run, walked, and limped one mile around Capitol Mall to bring attention to the impact of domestic violence and sexual assault while raising critical funds for WEAVE’s 24-hour crisis intervention programs.
- “PINK the Boulevard” Fundraiser for Susan G.Komen for the Cure On Sunday, April 27, the River District, in partnership with The Party Concierge united more than 20 businesses in the district to PINK the Boulevard.