Latest Sacramento Healthwatch
OAKLAND, Calif. (CBS Sacramento) — Women who breastfeed their children and later develop breast cancer are less likely to have the cancer come back or die from it than women who do not breastfeed, new research […]
The device is called an autologous thrombin device, and it uses the patients’ own plasma to create a seal so wounds are less likely to get infected.
LONDON (CBS Sacramento) – A new study finds that the downside to global social networks is the potential to ‟aggravate or even induce psychotic symptoms” in psychologically vulnerable patients. Five doctors examined the real-life case of a […]
Eduardo Rosas Cruz, 26, first came on health officials’ radar in March, after he was diagnosed with a severe and contagious strain of TB. According to the court complaint, he didn’t comply with treatment.
Always interested in finding clues, Andrew Rigopoulis and his wife took close notice of the autism study that found pregnant women who lived near farms where pesticides were used had a two-thirds higher risk of having children with autism.
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- New Mather Veterans Affairs Hospital Will Rely On Solar Power 04/29/2014
- Study: Too Much Homework Can Make Children Sick 03/22/2014
- Sen. Boxer Asking CDC To Investigate Mysterious Polio-Like Illness Affecting Kids 02/27/2014
- Need To See A Doctor And Don’t Want To Wait? There’s An App For That 02/26/2014
- Polio-Like Illness A Mystery For California Health Officials 02/23/2014