Latest Sacramento Healthwatch
Always interested in finding clues, Andrew Rigopoulis and his wife took close notice of the autism study that found pregnant women who lived near farms where pesticides were used had a two-thirds higher risk of having children with autism.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.
The staff at the 19,000-square-foot, solar-powered facility is very proud of the new outpatient building at Mather.
According to a recent study, students are doing more than three hours of homework per night; and it is making the child sick.
Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer is asking the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to initiate a formal investigation into what has caused polio-like paralysis in about 20 children in California over the past 18 months.
- Need To See A Doctor And Don’t Want To Wait? There’s An App For That 02/26/2014
- Polio-Like Illness A Mystery For California Health Officials 02/23/2014
- Oregon Officials Hope New Law Leads To More Child Vaccinations 02/23/2014
- Over 728K Residents Signed Up So Far For Health Coverage Through Covered California 02/12/2014
- Flu Claims First Calaveras And Plumas Counties This Season 02/10/2014
- Study: Infants Can ‘Catch’ Stress From Their Mothers 02/04/2014