Latest Sacramento Healthwatch
LONDON (CBS Sacramento) – A new study finds that the downside to global social networks is the potential to ‟aggravate or even induce psychotic symptoms” in psychologically vulnerable patients. Five doctors examined the real-life case of a […]
Eduardo Rosas Cruz, 26, first came on health officials’ radar in March, after he was diagnosed with a severe and contagious strain of TB. According to the court complaint, he didn’t comply with treatment.
Always interested in finding clues, Andrew Rigopoulis and his wife took close notice of the autism study that found pregnant women who lived near farms where pesticides were used had a two-thirds higher risk of having children with autism.
The CDC and WHO claim they are hard at work tracking 100 people that may have come in contact with the deadly MERS virus.
The staff at the 19,000-square-foot, solar-powered facility is very proud of the new outpatient building at Mather.
- Study: Too Much Homework Can Make Children Sick 03/22/2014
- Sen. Boxer Asking CDC To Investigate Mysterious Polio-Like Illness Affecting Kids 02/27/2014
- Need To See A Doctor And Don’t Want To Wait? There’s An App For That 02/26/2014
- Polio-Like Illness A Mystery For California Health Officials 02/23/2014
- Oregon Officials Hope New Law Leads To More Child Vaccinations 02/23/2014
- Over 728K Residents Signed Up So Far For Health Coverage Through Covered California 02/12/2014