Latest Sacramento Healthwatch
A company is launching a ready-to-drink liquid that it says offers the nutrition of a complete meal.
Google data analysis suggests that “porn” and “suicide” searches dominate late night online inquiries, while searches for free video games and other anonymous searches flow throughout the day.
OAKLAND, Calif. (CBS Sacramento) — Women who breastfeed their children and later develop breast cancer are less likely to have the cancer come back or die from it than women who do not breastfeed, new research […]
The device is called an autologous thrombin device, and it uses the patients’ own plasma to create a seal so wounds are less likely to get infected.
LONDON (CBS Sacramento) – A new study finds that the downside to global social networks is the potential to ‟aggravate or even induce psychotic symptoms” in psychologically vulnerable patients. Five doctors examined the real-life case of a […]
- Search On In Stockton For Homeless Man With Tuberculosis 07/24/2014
- UC Davis Researchers Find Farm Pesticides May Increase Chances Of Having Autistic Child 06/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- New Mather Veterans Affairs Hospital Will Rely On Solar Power 04/29/2014
- Study: Too Much Homework Can Make Children Sick 03/22/2014
- Sen. Boxer Asking CDC To Investigate Mysterious Polio-Like Illness Affecting Kids 02/27/2014