Let's Get To Work Sacramento
For Your Job Search
- Sacramento Police Officer Found His Calling In A High School ROP Program Brent J. Meyer, Vice President of the Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC), says of his field: "Believe in miracles, perfect timing, and coincidences."
- Massage Stimulates Growth In Sacramento's Health Care Sector The art and health benefits of massage have been chronicled for thousands of years from around the world. Now, this profession is undergoing a massive resurgence.
- Numerous Niches In Coaching Broaden Career Spectrum In Sacramento Marcie Mortensson, owner of Mortensson Coaching & Consulting Services, uses her educational background and over 30 years of professional experience in human resources, to help people "find their own solutions."
- Sacramento Edtech Firm Is Passionate About STEM Education Jennifer Harrison advises those who want to be successful in the edtech field, "Learn to quickly recognize technology that is addressing a real need and don’t get enamored with something because it’s sexy."
- IT Analyst Advises Sacramento Tech Hopefuls To 'Be A Sponge' Brian Miller, Analyst on the Innovative Technology Solutions Team for the California DMV, says there's no room fore boredom in an IT career.
- Education Helped Sacramento Phlebotomist Exceed Expectations Be happy and if you enjoy what you do, you will be the best at what you do. Learn from those who want to teach you, and share your knowledge.”
- Sacramento Business Executive Uses Advanced Degree To Lead Team Randy Dixon, Managing Director for Colliers International-Sacramento, uses his advanced degree in psychology for success in commercial real estate and business management.
- Agriculture, Clean Energy, Health Care Are The Next Big Careers In Sacramento Sacramento, CA is strategically poised to take advantage of three big exciting advances in technology for its next economy.
- Sacramento RN Sets Her Sights High, Motivates Others In The Process A majority of patients also have other chronic health issues, so providing care on all fronts is essential in helping them attain a high quality of life on dialysis.
- Sacramento Engineer Pursues M.B.A. To Advance In Leadership Capacity While this Sacramento engineer works to insure the safety of the community by working on the drainage system, she is trying to advance to upper management.