Let's Get To Work Sacramento
For Your Job Search
- Sacramento OT Finds Success In Bringing Patients Back To Health Rowena Bonzon, Occupational Therapist in the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department at the UC Davis Medical Center, finds joy in returning a patient to his or her prior level of function.
- Mobile App Agency Markets Apps For The Global Markets From Sacramento Aaron Watkins is the president of Appency: the first "full service app marketing agency" in the country, which is dedicated to promoting mobile apps.
- Sacramento Is Growing Green With Recycling Jobs According to CalRecycle, California leads the nation with an approximate 65 percent diversion rate for all materials, and today recycling supports more than 140,000 green jobs in California.
- Sacramento Jobs Report: Is Working At Home For You Find out the secrets to getting legitimate jobs from your home.
- Sacramento Career Services Advisor Takes Her Own Advice Paris Kidd, career services advisor at Carrington College in Sacramento, asserts “Communication is the most important factor in this position."
- Sacramento Lieutenant Says Candidates Must Be Selfless, Ready To Sacrifice Lieutenant Tim Albright of the Elk Grove Police Department, says, “We pride ourselves on building and fostering quality and meaningful relationships with those community members.”
- Teach For America Director Discusses Student Success In Sacramento Nikolas Howard, is committed to the recruitment of passionate, dedicated people to serve as teachers and educational leaders to empower thousands of low-income students.
- Sacramento Job Market Report: Upcoming Tax Filing Season Likely To Be Worst In Decades A more complicated tax code brings worries of 34-minute hold times when contacting the Internal Revenue Service. But there's a place for you to find a job because of this.
- Sacramento Job Market Report: Survey Finds Where Graduates See Work As Meaningful The idea of finding a career in doing what you love may also make good financial sense.
- Tech Journalist Starts Sacramento Nonprofit To Provide For Disadvantaged Students Darby Patterson, Director of the Stride Center for teaching technology to the disadvantaged, says "Our program succeeds where others fail because we are committed to the success of each student."