Let's Get To Work Sacramento
For Your Job Search
- Sacramento Jobs Report Shows Rise In Unemployment But Fewer Jobless Claims The return of state budget surpluses should help to bolster the region’s growth prospects as the drag from government job losses becomes a distant memory.
- Sacramento Health Care Professional Helps Keep Seniors Right At Home Right At Home offers seniors and disabled seniors options for skilled care to keep them at home.
- Local Sacramentans Consulted To Find Their New Career Path Launching and owning a business is a common dream and since the Great Recession, many people have pursued and succeeded in it.
- Sacramento Entrepreneur Helps Build A Technology Village Gina Lujan created a community in which innovators can excel and thrive.
- Sacramento Professor Teaches Lessons He Learned While Traveling The World He grew up the child of "brain drain" emigrants from Egypt. Now a noted expert on Middle East affairs, Tamir Sukkary not only achieved acclaim working for the state Legislature, but he carries on the tradition of brilliance of his family.
- A Temp Job Turned Into A Fulfilling Career For A California Psychologist It was an odd route that landed Dr. Fran Walfish on this career path, but she is overjoyed that she made the leap.
- Construction, Health Care See Big Gains In Sacramento's June Jobs Report A smokey summer makes for dark skies, but recent jobs reports are anything but gloomy.
- Sacramento Nurse Finds Nursing Both Flexible And An Intellectual Challenge California is one of the only states to have nurse-to-patient staffing ratios, making nursing a competitive career choice.
- Sacramento Expert Says Business Services Are Key For Sustained Growth Sacramento's business matchmaker says continuing education, diversifying and accessibility are critical for a personal toolbox.
- Sacramento Addiction Therapist Uses Her Education To Help Others In Need A blend of cognitive behavioral therapy, psychology and life coaching allows Cali Estes to unlock the cause of addiction.