Let's Get To Work Sacramento
For Your Job Search
- Sacramento Job Market Report: Holiday Gifts For Job Hunters Are you looking for the perfect gift for someone on a job hunt? Here are a few gift ideas that may be helpful. Jill Schlesinger reports.
- Sacramento Job Market Report: Year-End A Great Time For Job Seekers Think the holidays are a bad time to be looking for a job? Think again. Jill Schlesinger shows how in some businesses the opposite is true. Plus, holiday parties are a great place to network.
- Teacher Implements Next Generation Of Standards For Sacramento Students Lisa Hegdahl, puts her passion for science education to work as part of the board of directors for the California Science Teachers Association.
- Sacramento Sergeant Relocated To Pursue Her Dream In Law Enforcement A career path in law enforcement is an ever evolving education in terms of laws, procedures and current events.
- Sacramento Engineer Was Inspired To Enter His Field By His Math Teacher Alvaro Mendoza, associate telecommunications engineer with Sacramento Municipal Utility District, says the key to success in any career field is to "enjoy what you do."
- Nonprofits Are Hiring Jill Schlesinger reports on Sacramento jobs in the nonprofit sector.
- Veterans Association Director Takes Care Of Nation’s Heroes In Sacramento Director of Veterans Association of Northern California, David Stockwell finds career satisfaction in “most importantly taking care of our nation’s heroes.”
- CEO Helping Sacramento Residences & Businesses Go Solar Abe Emard, CEO of SUNWorks, is working "to provide safe, clean, and reliable solar power to help businesses achieve energy independence.”
- Sacramento Is Mobilizing, Leading The Way Towards Cleaner Energy Recent report findings by Next Ten & CoEcon, characterize the Sacramento regional economy as embracing clean power.
- Sacramento Entrepreneur Offers New Perspectives To Individuals, Businesses Jenine Smith, founder of J. Smith & Company - a Sacramento HR and Image Coaching firm, works with both individuals and businesses to help them reach their "idea of ideal."