Pro Football Playoffs
- Keidel: Patriots' Pathetic Pressers Fall Flat The split-screen drama performed by the Patriots has our nation scratching its head and perhaps grabbing other organs at the twin presses provided by Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Seahawks Trying To Trademark ‘Boom,’ The Number ’12’ The Seattle Seahawks are in the process of filing trademark applications for the word “boom” and the number “12.”
- Tom Brady: ‘I Didn’t Alter The Ball In Any Way’ The Patriots set out on Thursday to address “DeflateGate” head-on.
- Seattle Claws It's Way Back By Anthony Bertacchi/KHTK Sports 1140 The Seattle Seahawks are headed to their second consecutive Big Game in two weeks after one of the strangest victories you may ever see. There are certain times you watch a game from beginning to end and still...
- Which Team Has The Super Bowl Edge? New England Patriots Vs. Seattle Seahawks The Patriots have managed to outsmart both the Ravens and Colts with trick plays in the postseason, and the Seahawks will have to be on high alert here.
- Report: Pats Had 11 Balls Under-Inflated By BARRY WILNER AP Pro Football Writer (AP) - The NFL says its investigation into whether the New England Patriots used under-inflated footballs in the AFC championship game is ongoing after a report Tuesday night claimed the league found 11...
- Massarotti: Five Most Interesting Matchups For Super Bowl XLIX What we have here is a potential changing of the guard, a possible passing of the torch, a convergence of past, present and future. And we have it today.