Latest Sacramento Sports Blog
According to many of the players at this year’s US Senior Open, the fairway rough is one thing, but the rough around the greens can give you a stroke, physically.
Finishing his first round at the US Senior Open Tom Watson found himself grinding over a 35 foot birdie putt.
A few years back I played with a regular foursome of guys once a week. As most golfers may do, after a flubbed shot one might drop another ball and take a second practice shot.
What kind of golf blog would this be if there wasn’t a small tribute to the iconic movie Caddyshack?
First day marshaling at the US Senior Open, lots of fun and excitement followed by long stretches of baking in the summer Sun.
- Senior Moments: Parking Palooza 06/23/2015
- Senior Moments: Gearing Up For The Open CBS13/CW31 Television–06/22/2015
- Senior Moments: Practice Makes Perfect CBS13/CW31 Television–06/22/2015
- Deflating “Deflategate” KHTK Sports 1140–05/27/2015
- 3 Keys Warriors Fans Can Expect In Game Three 04/23/2015
- Justin Smith To Retire KHTK Sports 1140–03/09/2015