Latest Tournament News
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr. If Michigan State is to continue its magical Tournament run, it will need continued strong play from a 5’10” freshman from the Bahamas called “Tum Tum.”
- Rothstein: Best Final Four We’ve Seen In A While Mike Krzyzewski and Tom Izzo are no strangers to each other and have already played once this season.
- Quick Hits: Arizona Falls In Regional Final, Stanford In NIT Semis The Pac-12 has had an impressive postseason, and after UCLA, Utah, and Arizona were eliminated this past weekend, Stanford is the last team playing.
- NCAA Tournament: Best Games, Performances From The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 With a few days to go before basketball resumes, the only thing we can do to quench our March Madness thirst is talk about what was and what is still to come in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky vs. Notre Dame was the highest rated NCAA game to air on cable and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Winston Shepard Could Be Key Piece Of 2015-16 Aztecs One of those pieces to build around when veteran head coach Steve Fisher takes to the hardwood next season with his Aztecs is current junior forward Winston Shepard.
- Three No. 1 Seeds Advance To Final Four If you liked the look of last year's Final Four, you will love the 2015 edition. One game -- Kentucky vs. Wisconsin -- is not only a matchup of two No. 1 seeds, it's a replay of last year's semifinal won by Kentucky 74-73.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.