Latest Tournament News
- Breaking Down College Basketball's Top 25 Teams [1-5] Here are the top five teams and a few key facts to help you get to know them.
- Can Chasson Randle And The Cardinal Make Some Noise? In his final season with the Cardinal, Randle is the utensil which stirs the pot for Stanford, which headed into play this week with an overall mark of 18-10 (lost to Oregon on March 1 73-70) and 9-7 in league play.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Brad Waldow Delivering The Goods For Saint Mary's While winning the regular season WCC is out of the question, Saint Mary's gets a shot at winning the conference tourney (March 5-10 in Paradise, Nevada), something that would automatically qualify the Gaels for March Madness and the big dance.
- UConn Routs Notre Dame 79-58, Wins 9th Title Geno Auriemma and UConn reached the top of women's college basketball in unprecedented fashion. After winning a record ninth national championship - they stand alone. The Huskies reached the pinnacle in style, routing Notre Dame in the first NCAA...
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...