Pro Football Kickoff
- Questions from the Weekend By: Carmichael Dave Ahhhhh, football is back! I found myself on sensory overload yesterday, taking in as much as I possibly could. All year I prep the mancave for these specific moments. Yesterday’s food of choice ...
- Dave: Aldon Smith to the Raiders? Yep... Who would’ve thunk that a troubled player would leave the San Francisco 49ers to find solace and rebuild himself with the more stable Oakland Raiders….. Several reports have über-talented linebacker Aldon Smith moving across the Bay and joinin...
- The Most Interesting (NFL) Games in the World The NFL released it’s schedule earlier today, leading to hundreds of media outlets (including this one) talking about who has the best chance to make it to the playoffs and the strength of schedule of all 32 NFL teams. This isn’t that sports-hacky...
San Francisco 49ers
- Report: Kaepernick Wants Out Of SF Where would Kaepernick go? It is also being reported that the QB has a desire to play for the New York Jets.
- Levi's Stadium Set To Show Off Innovations At Super Bowl When architects set out to design a new stadium for the San Francisco 49ers, they wanted a building that fit the Silicon Valley region where it is located.
- 49ers Hire Former Browns Defensive Coordinator Jim O'Neil New San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly finally found a defensive coordinator, hiring former Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil on Wednesday.
- Raiders' Justin Tuck Announces Retirement Tuck, 32 years old, has spend 11 seasons in the National Football League. During that time, Tuck has won two Super Bowls with the New York Giants and was selected to the Pro-Bowl twice.
- Former Raiders Defensive End Gets Life In Prison For Murders Former Oakland Raiders defensive end Anthony Wayne Smith was sentenced Friday to life in prison without parole for the 1999 torture killings of two brothers and the 2001 slaying of another man.
- Raiders WR Cooper Added To Pro Bowl As Injury Replacement Oakland Raiders rookie receiver Amari Cooper was added to the Pro Bowl as an injury replacement. The NFL announced Thursday that Cooper would take the place of New York Jets wideout Brandon Marshall.