Latest Sacramento Uncategorized
Immigration officials say local authorities released thousands of immigrants from jails this year despite efforts to take them into federal custody, including more than 3,000 people with previous felony charges or convictions.
In the last several months, a suspect, or suspects, have targeted at least eight fast-food restaurants in Natomas and Elk Grove.
The man accused of starting the fire in the Siskiyou County town of Weed that destroyed 150 structures – 100 of them homes — had a specific target in mind.
The Kansas City Royals completed an ALCS sweep of the Baltimore Orioles, securing their spot in the World Series for the first time since 1985 (when they beat the Cardinals thanks to Don Denkinger). They […]
A man suspected of being the infamous “Roaming Rapist” was found guilty on dozens of counts Wednesday afternoon.
- A ‘Terrible’ Jaguars Joke, Tony Bennett Errs And ‘The Rock’ Honors The ‘Captain’ 10/13/2014
- Man In West Sacramento’s River Walk Park Grazed By Bullet 10/13/2014
- Former No. 1-Rated Boxer Holm To Make UFC Debut 10/10/2014
- The Deuce and Jason Ross Show – October 9, 2014 – Segment Three KHTK Sports 1140–10/09/2014
- Campaign 2014: Measure L Revising Sacramento Charter, Giving Mayor Executive Power 10/09/2014
- 4 Reasons Why We Love Peyton Manning 10/08/2014