Latest Sacramento Uncategorized
After a multimillion-year plunge from the frozen fringes of the solar system, Comet ISON may have broken apart and evaporated in the fierce heat and crushing gravity of the sun before or during a close flyby Thursday, presumably scotching long-held hopes for a dramatic sky show on Earth over the next few weeks.
The Grant Napear Show started off talking about the Kings trade of Luc Mbah A Moute for Derrick Williams and what it means going forward. Grant talked about the team and the fact that they’re […]
The ankle was attached to the foot. Another worker found a piece of flesh farther down the conveyor belt.
Chiefs player and Fairfield native James Michael Johnson donated $1,000 when he heard the shelter was robbed of several hundred turkeys.
There are concerns the new plan to build an arena, along with a hotel and new housing in downtown Sacramento may be too aggressive.
- Sacramento City Council Considering Proposal To Reduce Affordable Housing Requirements 2013/11/24
- Man Convicted Of Murder In Failed Attempt To Reunite With Ex-Girlfriend 2013/11/23
- Mexican Cartel Leader’s Son Will Face Charges After Arrest At U.S. Border 2013/11/23
- Covered California Won’t Extend Insurance Deadline, Saying It Would Undermine Market 2013/11/21
- Driver Leads Officers On High-Speed Chase From Sacramento To Stockton 2013/11/21
- Batkid’s Suit Came From Natomas Boy’s Generous Gift Of Halloween Costume Dad Made 2013/11/15