Latest Sacramento Uncategorized
Here are some of the interesting stories you may have missed in the world of sports.
After she bought it, she called Ticketmaster, the company behind the ticket exchange. It was only then she realized her seat wasn’t inside Levi Stadium – it was actually a parking spot outside.
Insurance sign-ups under California’s health care exchange are running ahead of the pace from a year ago, when the marketplace opened for the first time.
AT&T has agreed to pay California authorities $23.3 million to settle allegations that it improperly disposed of hazardous waste over a nine-period.
Sacramento Police are investigating a shooting and possible stabbing at a Sacramento apartment complex. The incident happened at the Florin Meadows Apartments.
- Amber Alert: Missing Teen Sergio Vasquez Found In Stockton 11/17/2014
- 17 Things You Didn’t Know About Wrestling Legend Hulk Hogan 11/17/2014
- Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Deputy In Vehicle Hit By Driver Suspected Of DUI 11/17/2014
- The Deuce and Jason Ross Show – November 11, 2014 – Segment Four 11/14/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Sam Hunt On His College Quarterback Years 11/14/2014
- L.A. School District Criticized For Defending Itself From Sex Abuse Lawsuit 11/14/2014