Latest Sacramento Weather
A wet weather pattern is setting up beginning Wednesday morning and continuing into the weekend.
Stay on top of the weather with hour-by-hour forecasts, radar and the exclusive AppCast by our own Laura Skirde, Dave Bender and Ian Schwartz with our CBS Sacramento Weather app.
The first big snow is like your favorite team winning a game in the preseason. It always brings out positive predictions for the year ahead.
Our Halloween storm has slowed down a bit, and it will likely arrive after the morning commute Friday morning. Still a decent amount of rain is expected to be falling by midday for the valley, with lingering showers and possible t-storms for evening commute and trick or treating.
Parts of California could receive above-average rain and snow this winter but not enough to end the ongoing drought, federal forecasters said Thursday.
- Fall Heat Wave Building On California Coast 10/02/2014
- King Fire: Shift In Weather Pattern Could Send Smoke Drifting Into Valley This Weekend 09/18/2014
- Recent Sacramento Weather Has Been Anything But Normal 07/22/2014
- El Dorado Hills Woman’s Drought-Busting Plans Cut Water Usage By 60 Percent 07/15/2014
- Temperatures Cooler But Muggy On Tuesday 07/15/2014
- California Regulators Will Vote On $500 A Day Fine Proposal For Water Overuse During Drought 07/14/2014