Latest Sacramento Weather
These past few days have been anything but typical when it comes to summer weather in our area. Here are a few of the highlights:
Marie Levy has built her own water-saving system in El Dorado Hills from simple products you can find at any hardware store. She’s even figure out a way to reuse water more than once.
Sacramento residents woke up Tuesday morning to muggy air. That’s the monsoonal moisture moving through the area, which is unusual this time of year. It’s expected to continue for the next couple of days.
The rules would prohibit the watering of landscaping to the point that runoff spills onto sidewalks or streets. Hosing down sidewalks, driveways and other hard surfaces would be banned along with washing vehicles without a shut-off nozzle.
It’s going to be a hot one today – about 10 degrees above normal at this time of the year.
- Drought Shaming Pitting Neighbors Against Neighbors On Social Media 07/11/2014
- Valley Temperatures 4-8 Degrees Hotter Than Monday, Cooling Off Tomorrow 07/08/2014
- Temperatures Back To Seasonal Norm After Monday’s Scorcher 07/01/2014
- Triple Digit Weather Spurs Outdoor Fun, Pics 06/30/2014
- Cool Weather Continues Today, Warming Trend Begins Tomorrow 05/20/2014
- Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today 04/08/2014