Latest Sacramento Weather
Temperatures are in the 50s in the Sacramento area this morning. The cloud cover, although not producing any precipitation, has kept temperatures warmer overnight.
Traffic is understandably moving a little slower this morning and drivers make their way to work through the dense fog.
The overall wind pattern remains light, allowing patchy fog to develop. The upper cloud cover is non-existent and a ridge of high pressure is developing and pushes to the north.
We ended 2014 with chilly temperatures in the 20s across the valley overnight. If you celebrated outdoors last night, you know just how cold it was in our area.
Bundled-up revelers planning to usher in 2015 along the Las Vegas Strip or watch flower-decorated floats in the Rose Parade in Southern California were dealing with near-freezing temperatures early Thursday after a blustery winter storm dumped show and ice across the West.
- 2014 Will Go Out On Freezing Note In Sacramento As Cold Temperatures, High Winds Expected 12/29/2014
- Sacramento Region Braces For First Widespread Frost Of The Winter 12/26/2014
- Cool, Breezy Weather Expected On Friday 12/25/2014
- Fog Covers Parts Of Sacramento Valley 12/23/2014
- Extremely High Tide Hits California Coast 12/22/2014
- Wave Of Rain Bringing Rain To Valley Perimeter, Foothills And Snow In Sierra 12/19/2014