Latest Sacramento Weather
We’re looking forward to a wet early commute on Friday , and then we’ll dry out the rest of the day.
California remains deep in a drought, but a steady string of wet weather that is expected to continue Wednesday is making it look and feel replenished.
Forecasters said Sunday they expect more rain for California, but the two water-bearing fronts approaching the region aren’t packing the wallop delivered by a major storm last week.
Another storm will arrive in our area on Monday. It won’t have the powerful winds and won’t bring as much rain as the last one.
ore than 4,000 customers in the Reno-Tahoe area remained without power Friday, a day after an intense storm produced winds of up to nearly 150 mph and dropped as much as 22 inches of snow.
- SMUD Worker Hit While Working On Outage 12/11/2014
- Powerful Storm Pounds Northern California 12/11/2014
- Crews Will Inspect Levees Around The Clock During Strong California Storm 12/10/2014
- Caltrans Fleet Ready To Move Tons Of Snow From Looming Storm 12/10/2014
- Sacramento Residents, Officials Prepare For Storm By Clearing Leaves, Readying Plans 12/10/2014
- Powerful Storm Has Residents Filling Sandbags To Hold Back Possible Floodwater 12/10/2014