Latest Sacramento Weather
Storms will roll through starting later Thursday night. The peak of the first wave of the storm is expected to roll through during rush hour in Sacramento, between 4 and 6 p.m. Winds in the valley are expected to come from the south at 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
We’re expecting to see some significant rain this weekend. Even though we will see a mix of clouds and sunshine today, no wet weather will reach our region. The weather will be quiet between now […]
Trees are already starting to bloom, even though it’s still a month and a half until the start of spring. The sight of pollen gets anyone who’s lived through a Sacramento spring imagining the worst.
A ridge of high pressure has kept California high and dry during the month of January, but signs are pointing toward the ridge moving eastward. As the ridge moves, an atmospheric river would likely aim for the coast, possibly bringing rain to the Sacramento region.
Temperatures are in the 50s in the Sacramento area this morning. The cloud cover, although not producing any precipitation, has kept temperatures warmer overnight.
- Dense Fog Blanketing The Valley 01/12/2015
- No Precipitation In 7-Day Forecast 01/06/2015
- Temperatures Warming Slightly This Weekend 01/01/2015
- Storm Brings Cold To West For New Year’s 01/01/2015
- 2014 Will Go Out On Freezing Note In Sacramento As Cold Temperatures, High Winds Expected 12/29/2014
- Sacramento Region Braces For First Widespread Frost Of The Winter 12/26/2014