Latest Sacramento Weather
The crack of the bat and the cheer of the crowd were mixed with groans about the heat beating down on the diamond Tuesday for the ASA Nationals Tournament.
The heat in Sacramento forced a warning to U.S. Senior Open spectators, but the event went off without a hitch in scorching temperatures on Thursday.
It’s not the sight we’re used to seeing during the summer in Sacramento—people carrying umbrellas and avoiding soaked outdoor seating.
In Carol Davis’ Elk Grove home, she’s overheating with an air conditioner that’s blowing hot air. She had trouble sleeping the night before when her air conditioner suddenly went out.
Light rain and snow led to less clarity-stealing sediment and other pollutants being washed into Tahoe. Warmer temperatures limited the mixing of lake waters in the winter to further increase clarity.
- Nearly Half Of Sacramento Homes Have No Water Meters 04/10/2015
- Proposed Manteca Water Park Questioned Days After Stiff Water Restrictions Put In Place 04/10/2015
- Strong Hailstorm Damages California Crops Already Ailing From Drought 04/10/2015
- Panel Warns 4 Years May Not Be The End For California’s Drought 04/09/2015
- Sacramento Utility Warns Water Wasters Could Be Cut Off If They Don’t Cut Back 04/08/2015
- By The Numbers: California Water Districts Face Up To 35 Percent Cuts In Drought 04/07/2015