Latest Sacramento Weather
We’re expecting to see some significant rain this weekend. Even though we will see a mix of clouds and sunshine today, no wet weather will reach our region. The weather will be quiet between now […]
Trees are already starting to bloom, even though it’s still a month and a half until the start of spring. The sight of pollen gets anyone who’s lived through a Sacramento spring imagining the worst.
A ridge of high pressure has kept California high and dry during the month of January, but signs are pointing toward the ridge moving eastward. As the ridge moves, an atmospheric river would likely aim for the coast, possibly bringing rain to the Sacramento region.
Temperatures are in the 50s in the Sacramento area this morning. The cloud cover, although not producing any precipitation, has kept temperatures warmer overnight.
Traffic is understandably moving a little slower this morning and drivers make their way to work through the dense fog.
- No Precipitation In 7-Day Forecast 01/06/2015
- Temperatures Warming Slightly This Weekend 01/01/2015
- Storm Brings Cold To West For New Year’s 01/01/2015
- 2014 Will Go Out On Freezing Note In Sacramento As Cold Temperatures, High Winds Expected 12/29/2014
- Sacramento Region Braces For First Widespread Frost Of The Winter 12/26/2014
- Cool, Breezy Weather Expected On Friday 12/25/2014