Latest Sacramento Weather
Rain is once again at our doorstep. But how much rain will this storm bring?
Sunshine returns! At least for the next couple of days. More rain is in store after that.
Over 400 lightning strikes were reported between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. overnight, according to the National Weather Service.
The Valley is expecting up to a half an inch of rain as we head into Wednesday afternoon.
We got a little more rain than expected Sunday. And we’re still expecting a little more rain come Monday.
- Saturated Slopes Worry California Cities 03/01/2014
- Sunshine Is History; Heavy Rain Expected By Afternoon 02/26/2014
- Quiet Tuesday, Wet Weather To Return Wednesday Evening 02/25/2014
- Clear Morning Commute; Rain On The Way Wednesday 02/24/2014
- Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today 02/12/2014
- Much-Needed Snow And Rain Comes To Northern California 02/06/2014