Latest Sacramento Weather
The hot valley temperatures will finally take a back seat to cooler weather as the delta breeze kicks in to end the weekend and usher in the workweek.
It’s another toasty day for most of Northern California with temperatures running a good 10 degrees above normal this weekend.
The warming trend will continue into the weekend as temperatures are expected to reach above normal highs in the low 90s.
On Friday and Saturday we were in the 90s in the valley, but now we’re seeing rain. As a result, temperatures will only be in the 70s this week with wild swings in the weather.
Another round of mountain storms hit the Sierra Sunday afternoon.
Big weather changes are on the way for Northern California as a low pressure system backs into the state.
- Near Record Highs End Workweek As Weekend Temps Drop Some 2013/05/03
- Wind Advisory In Effect For Sacramento Valley 2013/04/30
- Winds Pick Up As Temperatures Drop Midweek 2013/04/28
- Weekend Weather Expected To Say In 90s 2013/04/27
- Warm Weekend Weather Continues Into Workweek 2013/04/21
- Above Normal Highs Kickoff Sunny Weekend, End With Cooler Temperatures 2013/04/12