• Center for Fathers and Families Salute to Fatherhood BanquetEvent was held at the Double Tree Hotel by Hilton, Sacramento on June 14th. Nathaniel “ Gene” Wilson Donald Terry Justin Jay Marzz Marshall Michael Marion Doug Christie

Latest Photos

Protesters Demonstration Against ICE Officials Separating Undocumented Families
Saint John’s Program Polo For Change FundraiserOn June 2nd, Saint John’s Programs inaugural Polo for Change Event was hosted at Chamberlain Ranch where over 900 people came together for an amazing, fun-filled event, featuring delicious food catered by Plates Café n a shopping promenade, a silent auction, live music, California Cowgirls and CalCrush Clydesdales demonstrations, a fabulous hat competition.
Best of Carmichael Awards Dinner On June 1st, the 2nd annual Best of Carmichael Awards Dinner was held at the Milargo Center, sponsored by Carmichael Chamber of Commerce and Carmichael Times.
City Year Sacramento Ripples of Hope FundraiserOn May 31st, City Year Sacramento “Ripples of Hope” fundraiser was held at the Golden 1 Center. Honorees: Congratulations to Mark Friedman and Marjorie Solomon Friedman for their commitment to the Sacramento community. The City Year AmeriCorps members serve students in seven Sacramento schools using, Whole School, Whole Child model. City Year Sacramento deploys 66 highly skilled AmeriCorps members to serve in seven schools impacting over 4,000 students at Father Keith B. Kenny K-8, Fern Bacon Middle School, Leataata Floyd Elementary, Oak Park Preparatory Academy, Oak Ridge Elementary School, Rosa Parks K-8 School, and Sacramento Charter High School.
Sacramento Tree Foundation Hero AwardsSacramento’s preeminent environmental awards on May 30th at the Natomas Farm Bureau. The awards honor the people and projects that have done great things for our region’s urban forest, and support the programs of the Sacramento Tree Foundation. This annual event hosts 200-300 attendees, including leaders of Sacramento's most influential businesses, national and state elected officials, and tree lovers from around the region.
  1. Diedra says:

You might be on to something Ron E. I emrember watching Mark Anderson during his rookie season (in limited reps) get 12 sacks. He hasn\’t come close to that kind of production since.For the Bengals, I think we should be starting Fanene at RDE and then have Geathers just come in on third down passing situations. You can correct me JT, but I believe back in \’06 when Geathers had his 10.5 sack season, he was the backup behind BRob. Take some responsibilities away from him and give him more rest and maybe he\’ll put up more sacks.

2. Yoon says:

After that performance from Seymour i bet Tom Cable tghhuot to himself Boy, can i coach! .Joking-aside Seymour is gonna get paid big if he keeps putting performances in like that. Not only do Oakland over pay but you have to think teams like Tampa who’ve underspent this year will think about making big offers (and they did go after Haynesworth with MORE money than the Redskins).

3. Abil says:

He made $124,000 on a lie and you call him STUPID? No respect due him, okay, Immoral, okay. But he’s 124K riher, and you and I are not. (Well,I’m not, ayanwy. I don’t know anything about you.) By the way, just in case, I’m only kidding.

4. Carlos says:

This website was a great idea by the way for popele to share their memories. I am such a huge buffalo bills fan and my family has been season ticket holders for two years. OMG!!! I can’t believe noone has mentioned that Sunday or Monday Night Football game against the Patriots a couple of years back in 07 or 08. This game was my worst buffalo bills memory because we just didn’t have a chance this game. Over the past years the Patriots have been are worst nemesis. Ok. So this game was just horrible because we lost something like 56-10. This game is the worst lost in buffalo bills history by the way. I still remember Brady throwing Touchdown after touchdown to Moss and Welker. My favorite and heartfelt loss buffalo bills memory is the Dallas Monday Night Football game. The interception after interception by Romo and everyone calling his name was just amazing. Wilson’s Td and Kelsey’s T’d were just SWEEEET !!! The atmosphere was just electric from the crowd noise too the white towels waving in the air. My buddy and I were just about to leave to beat the traffic and then I remember stopping right at the stairs of 239 and Trent threw that Td. Then Romo and Dallas started to play and poof the game was over. I was just stunned for 24 hours straight after the game. Here’s to the Bills beating both the jets on 11-6-11 and Dallas in a couple of weeks and to the Bills making the playoffs in 2011. By the way The J-E-T-S **** **** ****.

5. Lilia says:

no were not leaving i paid for these ktciets we are staying well you all know the rest of the story i was like 5 years old and i became a bills fan because i never heard a crowed like on that day when the bills came back. i am a die hard to this day i stay in Jacksonville now ( hate the jags lol) so i get directtv to watch my bills play and on every Sunday( and on rare occasions Mondays) i’m in front of my tube rooting for my team the worst moment as a bills fan was when we lost to the Pittsburgh steelers backups in a must win to go to the playoffs we lost to i think charley batch and the backups of the steelers vs our first stringers if we won that game we go to the wildcard and we couldn’t do it. so that’s my story hope you all enjoyed!!!

6. Adi says:

Thanks for your interesting acilrte. One other problem is that mesothelioma is generally the result of the inhalation of materials from asbestos fiber, which is a dangerous material. It can be commonly seen among staff in the construction industry that have long experience of asbestos. It’s also caused by moving into asbestos covered buildings for a long time of time, Inherited genes plays a huge role, and some consumers are more vulnerable for the risk as compared with others.