WEATHER: Storm systems coming this week | Forecast | Creek & river levels | Weather app | Traffic

More Latest Photos

Blue Heart International Snowflake Ball FundraiserThe Blue Heart International presented the Snowflake Ball on January 14, 2017 at the Center Twenty-Three Hundred. The Blue Heart International mission is to raise public awareness initiatives to reach those most at risk and provide financial assistance in housing and the restoration of human trafficking survivors.
Meristem FundraiserOn the evening of January 12, 2017 Julie and Phil Angelides hosted an event for Meristem at their Land Park home. Co-hosting the event were Mayor Darrell Steinberg and Tina Thomas. Meristem is a program that focuses on young adults aged 18-28 with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental challenges. The event raised over $100,000 for Meristem’s scholarship program and had approximately 75 attendees. The Meristem bakery provided their tasty, student created cupcake creations for the guests.
Putting Kids First: A First 5 Sacramento ConveningPutting Kids First: A First 5 Sacramento Convening on January 11th at the Library Galleria, brought together state and local elected officials to discuss the most pressing issues facing young children and families in our community. State legislators, early childhood experts and school district board members discussed policy opportunities to preserve and protect funding for critical children’s services.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) annual Crab FeedCourt Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) held the annual Wizard of Oz Crab Feed on January 7th at Scottish Rite Masonic Center with 500+ in attendance for this worthwhile fundraiser. The CASA Mission Ensuring consistency and support for children in the foster care system through the use of volunteer advocates advancing the best interests of each child. 80,000 of California’s children are in foster care because they have been abused, neglected, or abandoned. In many cases these children become victims a second time — in an overburdened child welfare system that cannot pay close attention to each child whose life is in its hands. The volunteer gets to know the child and then lets the judge and others in the child welfare system know the child’s perspective and the child’s needs.
Northern California Pounded By Rain, Snow, And Wind
Photos: Meet & Greet With Jim Rome In The Wingstop Sound StageCheck out your meet & greet photos with Jim Rome in the Wingstop Sound Stage!

1. Diedra says:

You might be on to something Ron E. I emrember watching Mark Anderson during his rookie season (in limited reps) get 12 sacks. He hasn\’t come close to that kind of production since.For the Bengals, I think we should be starting Fanene at RDE and then have Geathers just come in on third down passing situations. You can correct me JT, but I believe back in \’06 when Geathers had his 10.5 sack season, he was the backup behind BRob. Take some responsibilities away from him and give him more rest and maybe he\’ll put up more sacks.

2. Yoon says:

After that performance from Seymour i bet Tom Cable tghhuot to himself Boy, can i coach! .Joking-aside Seymour is gonna get paid big if he keeps putting performances in like that. Not only do Oakland over pay but you have to think teams like Tampa who’ve underspent this year will think about making big offers (and they did go after Haynesworth with MORE money than the Redskins).

3. Abil says:

He made $124,000 on a lie and you call him STUPID? No respect due him, okay, Immoral, okay. But he’s 124K riher, and you and I are not. (Well,I’m not, ayanwy. I don’t know anything about you.) By the way, just in case, I’m only kidding.

4. Carlos says:

This website was a great idea by the way for popele to share their memories. I am such a huge buffalo bills fan and my family has been season ticket holders for two years. OMG!!! I can’t believe noone has mentioned that Sunday or Monday Night Football game against the Patriots a couple of years back in 07 or 08. This game was my worst buffalo bills memory because we just didn’t have a chance this game. Over the past years the Patriots have been are worst nemesis. Ok. So this game was just horrible because we lost something like 56-10. This game is the worst lost in buffalo bills history by the way. I still remember Brady throwing Touchdown after touchdown to Moss and Welker. My favorite and heartfelt loss buffalo bills memory is the Dallas Monday Night Football game. The interception after interception by Romo and everyone calling his name was just amazing. Wilson’s Td and Kelsey’s T’d were just SWEEEET !!! The atmosphere was just electric from the crowd noise too the white towels waving in the air. My buddy and I were just about to leave to beat the traffic and then I remember stopping right at the stairs of 239 and Trent threw that Td. Then Romo and Dallas started to play and poof the game was over. I was just stunned for 24 hours straight after the game. Here’s to the Bills beating both the jets on 11-6-11 and Dallas in a couple of weeks and to the Bills making the playoffs in 2011. By the way The J-E-T-S **** **** ****.

5. Lilia says:

no were not leaving i paid for these ktciets we are staying well you all know the rest of the story i was like 5 years old and i became a bills fan because i never heard a crowed like on that day when the bills came back. i am a die hard to this day i stay in Jacksonville now ( hate the jags lol) so i get directtv to watch my bills play and on every Sunday( and on rare occasions Mondays) i’m in front of my tube rooting for my team the worst moment as a bills fan was when we lost to the Pittsburgh steelers backups in a must win to go to the playoffs we lost to i think charley batch and the backups of the steelers vs our first stringers if we won that game we go to the wildcard and we couldn’t do it. so that’s my story hope you all enjoyed!!!

6. Adi says:

Thanks for your interesting acilrte. One other problem is that mesothelioma is generally the result of the inhalation of materials from asbestos fiber, which is a dangerous material. It can be commonly seen among staff in the construction industry that have long experience of asbestos. It’s also caused by moving into asbestos covered buildings for a long time of time, Inherited genes plays a huge role, and some consumers are more vulnerable for the risk as compared with others.