More Latest Photos

Habitat for Humanity Gala and FundraiserHabitat for Humanity “Hard Hats High Heels” fundraiser Gala was on April 28th at the Sacramento Railyards.
JDRF ONEParty GalaHonoring Greg Vaughn, former Major League Baseball Player from Sacramento. The One Party Gala, April 22, 2017 was held at the historical Memorial Auditorium in downtown Sacramento. The One Party Gala is a black-tie fundraising event to benefit the Northern California Inland Chapter of JDRF. More than 350 guests, including prominent philanthropists, corporate partners, and community leaders will gathered on that evening to raise funds to cure, treat, and prevent type 1 diabetes (T1D).
City Year Sacramento RIPPLES OF HOPE GALACity Year Sacramento annual Ripples of Hope Gala celebrated the wonderful work of our 66 AmeriCorps Members as well as our local, community champions on April 21st at the Golden 1 center. This year City Year honored Michael and Julie Teel for their commitment to the Sacramento region.
See All The Photos From Pet-A-Palooza 2017!
Greater Sacramento Unity BallMayor Darrell Steinberg, Chet Hewitt, President & CEO, Sierra Health Foundation and Barry Broome, President and CEO, Greater Sacramento Economic Council, were honorary chairs for an evening of celebration and partnerships at Unity Ball 2017 at the Hyatt Regency on April 20th The Board of Directors has worked closely with the new leadership and staff to bring new programs including a customer service focused Job Center, Adult High School Diploma program, Youth Empowerment Programs, Certified Nursing Assistant Certification, housing counseling, Reentry Program and Black Child Legacy Campaign and to have also foster numerous partnerships to bring services and opportunities to youth and adults in the larger community.
 The annual Unity Ball is a special event where community leaders come together to celebrate the Urban League’s accomplishments and impact while raising critical funds to support the important programs that help underserved youth and adults achieve economic self-reliance.
Unity Ball 2017l included special award recognition and a guest performance from nationally acclaimed American Soul Singer, Freddie Jackson. Among his well-known hits are “Rock Me Tonight”, “Have You Ever Loved Somebody”, “Jam Tonight” and “You Are My Lady”.
See All The Photos From Our Wingstop Sound Stage With Grant & Doug!

1. Diedra says:

You might be on to something Ron E. I emrember watching Mark Anderson during his rookie season (in limited reps) get 12 sacks. He hasn\’t come close to that kind of production since.For the Bengals, I think we should be starting Fanene at RDE and then have Geathers just come in on third down passing situations. You can correct me JT, but I believe back in \’06 when Geathers had his 10.5 sack season, he was the backup behind BRob. Take some responsibilities away from him and give him more rest and maybe he\’ll put up more sacks.

2. Yoon says:

After that performance from Seymour i bet Tom Cable tghhuot to himself Boy, can i coach! .Joking-aside Seymour is gonna get paid big if he keeps putting performances in like that. Not only do Oakland over pay but you have to think teams like Tampa who’ve underspent this year will think about making big offers (and they did go after Haynesworth with MORE money than the Redskins).

3. Abil says:

He made $124,000 on a lie and you call him STUPID? No respect due him, okay, Immoral, okay. But he’s 124K riher, and you and I are not. (Well,I’m not, ayanwy. I don’t know anything about you.) By the way, just in case, I’m only kidding.

4. Carlos says:

This website was a great idea by the way for popele to share their memories. I am such a huge buffalo bills fan and my family has been season ticket holders for two years. OMG!!! I can’t believe noone has mentioned that Sunday or Monday Night Football game against the Patriots a couple of years back in 07 or 08. This game was my worst buffalo bills memory because we just didn’t have a chance this game. Over the past years the Patriots have been are worst nemesis. Ok. So this game was just horrible because we lost something like 56-10. This game is the worst lost in buffalo bills history by the way. I still remember Brady throwing Touchdown after touchdown to Moss and Welker. My favorite and heartfelt loss buffalo bills memory is the Dallas Monday Night Football game. The interception after interception by Romo and everyone calling his name was just amazing. Wilson’s Td and Kelsey’s T’d were just SWEEEET !!! The atmosphere was just electric from the crowd noise too the white towels waving in the air. My buddy and I were just about to leave to beat the traffic and then I remember stopping right at the stairs of 239 and Trent threw that Td. Then Romo and Dallas started to play and poof the game was over. I was just stunned for 24 hours straight after the game. Here’s to the Bills beating both the jets on 11-6-11 and Dallas in a couple of weeks and to the Bills making the playoffs in 2011. By the way The J-E-T-S **** **** ****.

5. Lilia says:

no were not leaving i paid for these ktciets we are staying well you all know the rest of the story i was like 5 years old and i became a bills fan because i never heard a crowed like on that day when the bills came back. i am a die hard to this day i stay in Jacksonville now ( hate the jags lol) so i get directtv to watch my bills play and on every Sunday( and on rare occasions Mondays) i’m in front of my tube rooting for my team the worst moment as a bills fan was when we lost to the Pittsburgh steelers backups in a must win to go to the playoffs we lost to i think charley batch and the backups of the steelers vs our first stringers if we won that game we go to the wildcard and we couldn’t do it. so that’s my story hope you all enjoyed!!!

6. Adi says:

Thanks for your interesting acilrte. One other problem is that mesothelioma is generally the result of the inhalation of materials from asbestos fiber, which is a dangerous material. It can be commonly seen among staff in the construction industry that have long experience of asbestos. It’s also caused by moving into asbestos covered buildings for a long time of time, Inherited genes plays a huge role, and some consumers are more vulnerable for the risk as compared with others.