Station-Sponsored Event Requests
If you would like CBS13/CW31 to sponsor your program or event, please submit a proposal. It should include the following:
1. Event date(s), time(s) and location
2. Title of the program
3. Background about the event. For instance, who does it benefit? How many years has the event been held, and how many people are expected to attend?
4. Are other media sponsors involved in this event?
5. How will the proceeds of this event be used?
6. Tell us specifically what you would like CBS13/CW31 to do for the event (i.e. program/event on-air promotion, on-air talent, news coverage, etc.)
We get many requests for our television stations to sponsor events, so the earlier you get your request into us, the better!
Submitting your project proposal a year out is ideal. We will review your proposal to determine if we can fit it into our existing calendar of station sponsored events. We will contact you with our decision, so please make sure a contact person’s email is also included in your proposal.
Project proposals should be submitted to:
Director, Special Station Community Projects
2713 KOVR Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95605
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts