Authorities in Northern California made a snappy discovery during a routine probation check: An alligator named “Mr. Teeth” who was apparently protecting a stash of marijuana.
A Northern California county has voted to make the pharmaceutical industry pay to dispose of expired and unused prescription drugs.
An Alameda County judge has been charged with elder theft for allegedly stealing at least $1.6 million from his 97-year-old neighbor.
One Goh appeared in a courtroom Wednesday afternoon. He could face the death penalty.
Gov. Jerry Brown is free from jury duty.
Gov. Jerry Brown is going a step beyond in doing the people’s business this week after receiving a notice for jury duty in Alameda County.
A grass fire burned overnight near Interstate Highway 580 consumed around 400 acres before it was contained, fire officials said Friday morning.
An Alameda County judge has ordered two men connected to a company that provides brush-clearing goats to stand trial on charges of animal neglect.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts