Wednesday on The Jason Ross show we talk about LeBron James becoming the first player in NBA history to play six straight games with 30 or more points and 60 percent or better from the […]
Spring is in the air and that means baseball is back. CBSSports.com Senior Baseball columnist Scott Miller joins Jason Ross to preview the Giants and talk about the A’s depth this upcoming season.
Today on the Grant Napear Show, Jason filled in and discussed the upcoming week in the NFL as well as the Chicago Bears’ loss to Green Bay on Thursday night, the Oakland A’s and San […]
Thursday’s edition of The Jason Ross show started with “Leading Off.” 1. RG3 is the first rookie ever to win NFL player of the week in his first week of action. How good is he? […]
Jason debuted a new segment called “Leading Off” with the big topics going on in sports: 1. The Raiders fall in their home opener, is it too early to panic? 2. The Seattle City Council […]
With their first preseason game less than a week away, the San Francisco 49ers have a similar look to where they ended last season.
When Sean Doolittle started to throw bullpen sessions last summer to distract him from the frustration of another injury that derailed a once-promising career as a slugging first baseman, he never believed the transition from slugger to pitcher would go this smoothly.
Seth Smith had a two-run double among his three hits, and the Oakland Athletics scored three unearned runs off Paul Maholm in the first inning and beat the Chicago Cubs 4-3 in a game between split squads Saturday.
Dustin Ackley continued his hitting tear with a pair of extra-base hits, including a bases-loaded triple, rookie righty Blake Beavan escaped early trouble to pitch well into the seventh and the Seattle Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 8-4 on Monday night.
Pablo Sandoval spent the offseason rebuilding his body and confidence, and the San Francisco slugger is showing results.
Oakland City Council members have voted to spend up to $750,000 on an environmental study for a new ballpark for the Athletics, even though the city has no guarantees that the club will stay in town.
The Oakland Athletics have agreed to a one-year deal with outfielder Ryan Sweeney.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts