Former House Republican Leader Dick Armey criticized GOP candidates for saying “stupid things,” but here is one problem: The 2012 candidates were talking about Republican policy.
After scalding defeats this year from Wisconsin to Indiana, organized labor held its ground in California and beat back the latest attempt to dilute union political clout.
California voters rejected the latest attempt to repeal California’s death penalty, dealing a blow to activists who saw this election as their best chance in 35 years to end capital punishment in the state.
California voters have approved closing a corporate tax loophole that Democratic lawmakers weren’t able to pass through the Legislature.
The nation’s harshest three strikes law has been reformed to allow for shorter sentences for some offenders.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — California voters have rejected Proposition 38, a broad-based income tax increase that would have raised billions of dollars a year for public schools. The initiative was bankrolled by wealthy civil rights […]
California will toughen its penalties for human trafficking and its monitoring of sex offenders under an initiative approved Tuesday.
California voters decisively endorsed long-serving U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Tuesday, sending the powerful Democrat back to the nation’s capital for a fourth term.
After months of hard campaigning by candidates and weeks of negative ads funded by record political spending, millions of California voters are finally having their say.
Hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars – more money has been pumped into the election this year than ever before.
California voters will confront a longer ballot with more choices as they head to the polls Tuesday. It’s the first statewide primary in which voter-approved political reforms are in widespread use.
A new ad from President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign casts Mitt Romney as a greedy, job-killing corporate titan with little concern for the working class is just one facet of a new, multi-pronged effort to undermine one of the tent poles of his Republican rival’s candidacy: his business credentials.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts