A father who tossed his 7-year-old son overboard during a Southern California harbor cruise has pleaded guilty to felony child abuse and endangerment.
A Daly City man convicted of child endangerment after authorities say he put his 17-month-old son in a hot oven to teach him a lesson will spend about two more months behind bars.
A Stockton police officer has been arrested on a no-bail warrant related to previous charges of child endangerment and driving under the influence.
Citrus Heights police arrested a woman and her father after her toddler was found wandering alone in an apartment complex roadway.
A Sacramento mother is behind bars on child endangerment charges after police say she left her two young children alone in a car on a hot day.
Police arrested the parents of four children for allegedly letting their home degenerate into a filthy and dangerous environment.
A mother behind bars defended herself after, officers say, drivers nearly hit her two toddlers who were spotted wandering in a busy street. Both parents are now behind bars at the Sacramento County Jail.
Detectives arrested a mother for allegedly orchestrating a fight between two teen boys, including her son, in her front yard and then posting the video online.
The mother of a three-year-old child who was found wandering outside in near-freezing temperatures over the weekend admitted to making a huge mistake and is trying to regain custody of her children.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts