class action lawsuits
A Cameron Park family called Kurtis when their TV went out and they thought it should have been covered under a class action settlement.
You may be a part of a lawsuit and not even know it. Rental car companies, Facebook, Chase Bank, and Carfax are all companies offering millions of dollars to keep lawsuits out of court. You may qualify for some settlement money.
The city of Sacramento could be facing an unexpected bill for hundreds of thousands of dollars to reimburse hundreds of Sacramento’s homeless, whose personal things were seized and destroyed.
If you’ve ever been part of a consumer class action settlement before, you probably received a little money. Some class action lawsuits are so broad, the lawyers involved can’t track down everyone affected, so they rely on advertising and now the internet to find consumers to fill the class.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts