Comedian Micah “Katt” Williams finally showed up to his Sacramento County court date Wednesday afternoon after missing the three previous hearings.
A judge for the U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled that Apple infringed a patent held by Motorola and dismissed the rest of Motorola’s claims.
California court leaders are deciding the fate of a planned statewide computer system amid growing pressure to scrap the project.
Anti-Wall Street protesters in Sacramento could clog the city’s courtrooms by demanding jury trials for minor curfew arrests.
The case of a woman accused of killing her 6-week-old daughter by putting her in the microwave was delayed Wednesday as her attorneys await more evidence.
The San Francisco Superior Court is laying off more than 40 percent of its staff and shuttering 25 courtrooms because of budget cuts.
Even though Abbie Dorn was paralyzed giving birth to triplets, her parents say that doesn’t mean she should be denied the right to hold them and watch as they grow up — even though she can’t eat, speak or move.
A Sacramento man has pleaded guilty to charges that he ran a Ponzi scheme that defrauded investors, mostly elderly clients, of more then $6 million.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts