Debt collectors are taking your words out of context, to make it sound like you agreed to pay back the debt.
A Stockton woman thought her hassles with an alarm company were all fixed when she first called Kurtis.
A Call Kurtis investigation reveals a debt collection practice that may keep the phone ringing for years.
The FBI is warning consumers of a scam which involves high-pressure calls from people asking you to pay a debt you never really had.
Nobody likes getting a call from a debt collector. But one local company is getting called out for allegations of threatening phone calls and now we have the tape to prove it.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts