Employees at a Denny’s restaurant in Rocklin thought 19-year-old Grigoriy Bukhantsov was acting strangely when he came in early Wednesday morning, but they had no idea they were serving the man suspected of viciously killed three family members just hours earlier.
It was Christmas in August at Denny’s in Newcastle, but this summertime Santa came in the form of a young woman, and instead of reindeer she had two kids with her.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts