There are new developments Tuesday on a case that CBS13 first reported on two years ago. It’s a case that may end up costing taxpayers more than $4 million.
California is already deep in debt, so the last thing the Golden State needs is a claim to pay out millions of dollars. Yet that is exactly what taxpayers are now facing in the form of a $40 million claim against the state.
EdFund is making news again – this time for a take over. EdFund is the non-profit agency blasted by the State Auditor for spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in free coffee, gift cards and other perks for employees.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts