Sacramento is a wonderful city, but sometimes getting out of town for the holidays is even better. With a bit of planning, a short two- to three-hour drive can put the holidays in a different light, with memories to last a lifetime.
The biggest travel day of the year again saw travelers scrambling to make their flights Wednesday at the Sacramento airport.
Planning your Memorial Day weekend getaway? Check out these tips for a safe — and stress-free — holiday.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts