jesse james white
The embattled Riverbank city councilman accused of child endangerment and felony drunken driving appeared before a judge Wednesday.
A controversial Riverbank city councilman could be kicked out of office, but it’s not because of his numerous run-ins with the law.
A lot of residents at the Riverbank city council meeting Monday night were hoping to hear from council member Jesse James White, but he was a no-show. But the message that he sent to the council through his attorney had a lot of folks demanding his resignation.
A Riverbank city councilman was arrested for DUI and child endangerment after a crash left his four-year-old son bloodied and bruised.
A Riverbank city official has avoided being forced out of office by pleading guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge, instead of a felony charge.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts