Grant kicked off this election Tuesday, not talking about politics or voting but about the Sacramento Kings first victory of the season and at home, at Sleep Train Arena. He discussed the black banners falling […]
Russell Westbrook scored 28 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Los Angeles Lakers 106-90 to eliminate the Lakers in five games.
Russell Westbrook scored 10 of his 37 points during a stirring fourth-quarter comeback, Kevin Durant added 31 points and hit the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 13.7 seconds left, and the Oklahoma City Thunder seized control of the second-round series with a 103-100 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 4 on Saturday night.
Kobe Bryant didn’t miss on 18 free throws and scored 14 of his 36 points in the fourth quarter, and the Los Angeles Lakers rallied late for a 99-96 victory over Oklahoma City in Game 3 on Friday night, cutting the Thunder’s second-round series lead to 2-1.
Kevin Durant scored 22 points and rattled in the go-ahead basket on a baseline runner with 18 seconds left, and the Oklahoma City Thunder scored the final nine points to rally for a 77-75 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals Wednesday night.
Metta World Peace has been suspended for seven games without pay for elbowing Oklahoma City Thunder guard James Harden, the NBA has announced.
With the Clippers losing, the Los Angeles Lakers win the Pacific Division and clinch the 3rd spot in the Western Conference.
The Los Angeles Lakers say Kobe Bryant has a “nasal fracture” after he was smacked in the nose by Dwyane Wade during the NBA All-Star game.
Sam Amick stopped by to discuss the impending NBA lockout with Carmichael Dave and what everyone should take from the announcement of preseason games being cancelled, as well as the possibility of stars such as […]
Today on Grant’s show he talks about the Kings arena situation, the UFC 129 fights happening on Saturday and talks to MMA fighter Georges St-Pierre to preview his match up against Bay Area native Jake […]
Kobe Bryant has been fined $100,000 by the NBA for using a derogatory gay term in frustration over a referee’s call.
Kobe Bryant talks more about his past than his future these days
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts