An attorney who clients claim took their money without doing the work and disappeared has resurfaced in jail.
Sacramento’s higher education graduates in some fields do better than others. Find out who’s earning the most.
A dad fighting for custody paid a lawyer $5,000, and now he can’t find his attorney.
McGregor “Greg” Scott is an experienced trial lawyer who frequently represents major companies across industries—including health care, retail and construction—that are facing government investigations. He also manages cross-border teams of attorneys on internal corporate probes in multiple global jurisdictions.
An anonymous letter alleging police brutality has spurred the city of Modesto to hire an outside attorney to investigate the letter’s claims.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts