It’s not the way anyone wants to start the New Year; but in just a few weeks, nearly 300 Campbell’s Soup employees will spend their last day on the job as the plant readies to close after more than 60 years in Sacramento.
Bank of America will cut about 30,000 jobs over the next few years in a bid to save $5 billion per year. The cost-cutting drive is part of a broader effort to reshape and shrink the nation’s largest bank as it copes with fallout from the housing bust.
A leading Bay Area manufacturer of solar power systems has abruptly shut down operations and laid off its staff while it sought to file for bankruptcy protection.
Worried about possible layoffs, school principal Michele Miller spotted a potential solution in her own home.
Yahoo is reducing its work force by 4 percent and as it hands out 600 layoff notices for the holidays.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts