NBA Commisioner David Stern
Billionaire Mark Mastrov spoke publicly for the first time Friday about his bid to keep the Kings in Sacramento as NBA Commissioner David Stern said Mayor Kevin Johnson’s investor group must increase their bid if they hope to keep the basketball team.
Just when we thought the kingdom was crumbling, the NBA commissioner has thrown a life-jacket to Kings fans.
The country’s top prosecutor is now in the mix of the failed Sacramento arena fallout.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts