Nightlife & Music
Whatever your reason for getting out there and trying it, these Sacramento studios all offer great instruction in the form of ballroom dancing.
The two most loved words in the cocktail enthusiast’s vocabulary: happy and hour. See where these two words come together in Sacramento.
Some people are born with the natural ability to belt out notes. For the rest of society, Sacramento offers professionals dedicated to nurturing and honing singing skills.
Local musicians in Sacramento always put on a good show, however nothing really compares to being able to enjoy a concert outdoors.
The music scene in Sacramento comes in many different flavors. Female musicians in our area cover a lot of ground.
The 2013 college basketball tournament will soon be upon us and everyone will surely be looking for the best spots to watch their favorite teams battle it out. While there are an infinite number of amazing bars in and around Sacramento, the following are great places to catch these games.
Definitions change over time, and this is especially true for “geeks” and “nerds.” No longer confined to pocket protectors and slide rules, geeks and nerds cover intense interest in a wide variety of pursuits. Check out where to go to get you geek on in your chosen nerd platform?
The Academy Awards are on February 24, 2013 in Hollywood. For those who won’t be walking the red carpet and receiving awards on stage, there are local options available to feel like a movie star on the special night. The question is, where does one go to feel like a star? Check out this list for places to see and be seen.
Visit these Sacramento bars during Mardis Gras and get an experience close to the real thing happening in the French Quarter. Louisiana has Bourbon Street but Sacramento has 2nd Street.
Valentine’s Day doesn’t only have to be for couples. Embrace being single this year by celebrating in your own way. There are numerous events happening around Sacramento that cater to the single crowd. And who knows, you might just meet a sweetheart at one of them.
Birthdays aren’t just about eating cake and getting old. There are many bars in Sacramento that go the extra mile for you on your special day.
This last 2012 was a great year for music in Sacramento. There’s more than a few musicians to be on the lookout for in 2013.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts