The National Weather Service has confirmed a third tornado touched down in Northern California earlier this week when a storm ripped through Glenn and Butte counties causing millions in damage.
Cold, wet weather is beginning its icy grip on Northern California as an Arctic storm drops down the West Coast bringing a chance of snow to the Sacramento area and a guarantee of several feet of snow to the Sierra, according to forecasters.
Forecasters say California is in for a period of foul weather, with heavy snow in the north and along Sierra Nevada while southern areas could see some significant rainfall amounts.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts