Parking tickets are causing big problems for Sacramento’s bottom line, but the problem isn’t with people breaking the law, it’s with those who aren’t.
For more than five years, CBS13 has been investigating drivers in Northern California getting parking tickets from the city of Los Angeles when they swear they weren’t there.
The City of Roseville has been issuing parking tickets printed with outdated fine amounts since late 2011, a Call Kurtis investigation has learned. A California Public Records Act request found the City of Roseville issued […]
As high as it sounds, the city of Stockton has $7 million worth of unpaid tickets they just never collected.
You pull in, pay the meter, and probably pray that you get back before you get that little slip of paper under your windshield wiper. But is there more to that simple fact of city parking? When people started asking if the city is writing more and more tickets in order to make money we decided it was time to crunch the numbers.
Struggling to fill a $21 million budget shortfall, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency officials are putting driver’s on notice: expect more parking tickets.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts