There’s a royal baby on the way. Palace officials announced Monday that Prince William and Kate are expecting their first child.
California officials have welcomed the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at Los Angeles International Airport.
California Gov. Jerry Brown and first lady Anne Gust Brown will greet Prince William and his wife, the former Kate Middleton, when they arrive in Los Angeles next week.
Eager followers of the upcoming royal wedding can now get even more excited by the wedding’s newest feature – a website.
Palace officials said Wednesday that Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams will preside at the April 29 wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
First came the royal engagement. Now — 10 days later — the first book.
It’s a wedding planner’s nightmare. The nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton have to satisfy their families — but also a supportive but recession-weary British public.
The college romance that seemed to wilt under the pressure of adulthood and the glare of the paparazzi has blossomed at last.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts